bmi-shirley-oaks-hospital

BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Poppy Lane, Shirley Oaks Village, Croydon, Surrey England, CR9 8AB

3rd October 2021

The care and attention I received post surgery from the nursing staff was of the highest calibre.

1st May 2021

I have had 3 operations now and would recommend the hospital without any hesitation, the staff are always helpful and friendly. You are well looked after and treated no differently to a private patient. 5 Star Care

14th April 2021

Received great follow up care

12th April 2021

The care I received whilst an inpatient having spinal surgery was exemplary. I was treated with the utmost kindness and the care was of a very high standard. All staff from the surgeon to the housekeeping staff were wonderful and I was made to feel I was in great hands.

8th April 2021

I had a total knee replacement and from first consultation with Mr. Kinmont to final physiotherapy appointment with Tristanne i found all personnel very informative, caring and generally very approachable with respect to answering any queries/concerns that i had. I have no concerns returning in the future to undergo the same surgery and rehabilitation for my other knee which may well be required in the next couple/few years. I would also add that the nursing and catering staff who looked after me, post operation, made my limited stay in the hospital an enjoyable one. All this was undertaken during the Covid 19 pandemic and at no point was i overly concerned as the steps taken to prevent contamination were more than adequate.

28th March 2021

I attended an original consultation with Miss Tadiparthi on the 9th of March paying £195 for this visit. In this consultation I was pressured into booking the operation for the 17th as I was told if I didn't take this date I would not be able to be seen till the middle of April - pressure sales tactic. I was Originally told the ‘Total Care price for the procedure is £2,385-£2,785’ but actually ended up paying Miss Tadiparthi over 4,000 for the procedure - An amount that I was told can only be sent by direct bank transfer. A price at the time I was happy to pay as she gave me high hopes that it would be ‘perfect’. I attended the Shirley Oaks Hospital on the 17th and had my procedure. After the procedure I suffered a lot of pain and what Miss Tadipathi said was to be bruising that would reduce after a few days - It was clear the operation had not been done well and the stitches were loose. 5 days after the operation I went back to Shirley Oaks hospital as I had excessive bleeding which had not reduced at all, I was sent home and told that the bleeding would stop and that I needed to elevate the area. That night I called a number of times to Miss Tadipathi but the calls were dismissed due to this I had to call 999 and I was rushed into a&e from the amount of blood loss and spent the next three days in hospital getting re stitched back up and recovering from the trauma I had faced. I was told by the doctors within the NHS that the surgery was done well and if in fact I had left it as advised I would have died from blood loss. If I can advise anyone from this, it would be to not get surgery done by Miss Tadiparthi, the whole experience is something that will never leave me.

18th February 2021

I would highly recommend Shirley Oaks.

2nd December 2020

I have been fortunate to have been treated on more than one occasion at Shirley Oaks Hospital. On all occasions as an NHS patient. I have been very impressed and grateful for the very quick turnaround from initial referral to treatment. On all occasions staff have all been courteous and helpful, with the exception of one Spinal surgeon who was exceptionally rude and dismissive to me, to the extent that I cried. But let not that one negative experience influence my overall review which has been very positive.

6th November 2020

Don’t think twice, lovely hospital in lovely location

27th October 2020

BMI Shirley Oaks run a very professional operation, and ensured that they implemented strict and safe procedures at this difficult time.

{{category}} working at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qi