BMI Ross Hall Hospital

221 Crookston Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G52 3NQ

6th January 2020

Nursing and other auxiliary staff were excellent Surgeon was excellent very disappointed in Anaesthetist - poor communications ie what and when things would happen

30th October 2019

Left Lanark this morning at 7-45 to make sure I would be on time for my 10-10 appointment with Dr Hay, having been texted to remind me that if I did not turn up I would be charged. Dr Hay did not appear and I had to leave for other city appointments. No phone call of apology or to rearrange a new time. Very very poor service!!!

25th September 2019

I had a tummy tuck , liposuction and muscle repair done by the very nice Mr Nassan and I couldn't have been in better hands, everything went well with no complications and my tummy looks fantastic! I felt I was in good hands as soon as I walked in the door. Not a fan of the call centre ,when I took the first initial step, I gave them the dates I wanted my operation done and they sent me to a surgeon that was on holiday at the dates I gave them! Not to worry though because they sorted it out and I was lucky enough to get Mr Nassan ( so glad that happened!) Would recommend Ross hall to anyone considering surgery.

19th September 2019

I had to wait three weeks for an initial consultation, ten days for a scan and eight weeks for the results. Like a previous reviewer the consultant was polite but dismissive and started dictating his notes before I had even left the room. Twice I have been told he would call me back and he never has. He told me two weeks ago that he would refer me to a pain management colleague as there was no surgical procedure for my condition but I have heard nothing. That’s more than three months from my initial consultation with still no treatment plan. I feel very badly let down by this hospital.

22nd August 2019

I had my Historectomy in Rosshall. The surgeon Mr Patterson was a true gentle man. The whole of the staff on the ward were outstanding, couldn't have asked for better care and attention. Would certainly recommend Rosshall.

25th May 2019

On arriving at Ross hall the reception staff were very welcoming and helpful. I was directed to the consultants suite and had my first consultation. The consultant was very dismissive but I was sent for an MRI. The appointment came through fairly quickly and on presenting for that appointment I was treated well by the radiology staff and the scan was conducted in good time with the staff letting me know what was going on at each stage. My second consultation to discuss my case came after my condition worsened and I was in a lot of pain which the consultant did notice. at the time. I was then told my diagnosis and good news it wasn't bad enough to warrant surgery - good bye. No further suggestions on any help or a way ahead. The consultant did agree that the problem was with the nervous system, not bad saying he was a neurological surgeon, but that was it. Go back to your GP keep taking the pills and it should go away on its own (this is seven months in to a very painful condition). And this was being paid for?

{{category}} working at BMI Ross Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Ross Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3qg