Report this review of BMI Goring Hall Hospital

4th February 2020

I have recently had surgery for a hernia, under the care of Mr Sayegh in Goring Hall This consultant is the very best,He ticks all the boxes,He is kind compassionate and has the best bedside manners, and above all he explains the procedure in detail.and gives you the time to ask all the questions,If ever a consultant makes you feel at ease ,It has got to be THE Mr Sayegh. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Sayegh to anybody that requires this surgery. I would give him 11 out of 10 as the best Consultant.I have come across. I found all the staff I came in contact with to be very friendly ,and the hospital very clean . I recommend Goring Hall hospital because of the excellent care I received.