BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Bodiam Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex England, BN12 5AT

27th August 2019

absolutely brilliant from clerical to surgeon

17th August 2019

This is my third visit, the first two were excellent this last visit due to I'm told a (change of policy) meant that where as in the past my husband has been allowed to stay with me,he now could not. This time he was told very abruptly you cant wait here when he said where does he go he was sent to the imaging waiting room not even given time to say goodbye. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. He had no idea of where or how i as getting on or what time i would be back. The saving grace were the two ladies working in the imaging reception who made him a drink and found out where and how i was. It is a real shame that this policy change has turned an at best difficult day into a traumatic one for both myself and my husband. The surgeon, theatre staff and imaging receptionist's were excellent in every aspect and credit to the trust. I feel this new policy however needs an urgent review with a view to bringing back the former friendly caring environment. Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

30th July 2019

Perfect hospital

25th July 2019

Having visited the hospital on a few occasions in the past I was surprised my wife was not allowed in the day centre areas-as she was before. For someone who gets stressed in these situation (pre op) I would have welcomed the support of my wife whilst waiting for the operation. The staff were highly professional and kind

17th July 2019

I was greeted by a very friendly and courteous receptionist on arrival and was asked to take a seat as she wasn't getting a response from the day surgery dept. I wasn't left for long and was then directed to the ward where I was seen promptly. All staff I engaged with were pleasant, chatty, professional and put me at ease.

{{category}} working at BMI Goring Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Goring Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p8