BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Bodiam Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex England, BN12 5AT

« 1 2 3 4 »

17th January 2020

I was admitted to Goring Hall to have a hip replacement the staff are friendly they made me feel welcome during my stay

12th January 2020

The standard of professionalism at Goring Hall was fine, but in comparison, I did feel more like 'a number' than in the NHS (Sussex Eye Hospital) a week earlier - with the exception of the anaesthetist Dr David Uncles who was very caring and genuine. When my bandages dripped some blood onto the floor post-op, the nurse joked about how much blood some patients drip after similar operations and how stressed out they get (as if it was amusing). I generally have a pretty stoic outer but on reflection that comment could have been distressing for some people in the way it was delivered. Of course in the grand scheme of things it was a tiny amount of blood, and for a nurse, nothing to worry about, but when you've just come out of surgery and the blood is already seeping through your bandages it can seem a bigger deal than it might be medically. Nobody offered to help me get to the reception area to meet my friend coming to pick me up, I put trousers on and limped out there myself. Again it wasn't a serious operation, but I did feel a bit like it was an atmosphere of "thanks, bye, right who's next."

11th January 2020

Very good atmosphere in hospital, did not feel as though you were in one. Nursing and auxiliary staff very Friendly caring, both before and after operation. I was a private patient and found the room, food and Standard of staff all excellent. This helped make a stressful time a pleasant one. Keep it up. Martin Richardson.

13th December 2019

Wonderful, I was feeling rather low, but was treated and helped so much they really raised my spirits. Two helpful exercises from Chloe on my first visit and Stephen on my second - thank you.

12th December 2019

grateful thanks to the amazing Mr James Lewis, his brilliant colleagues and the wonderful staff for my hip replacement and pain-free mobility.

8th December 2019

Only thing not perfect was the staff allowing other visitors in neighbouring rooms to be excessively loud and noisy even after 8.30 pm. I understand room doors need to be open (post operative) but I was in pain and not feeling great so what appeared to be parties going on around me was not helpful to my being able to relax and recover a bit faster.

4th December 2019

The staff at this hospital are always so kind and friendly, courteous and professional. If I am using private medicine I always choose Goring Hospital. My only slight negative was that the consultant I saw was running late on both occasions.

30th November 2019

This was my second surgery in as many years. I immediately opted for Goring Hall as I had been impressed by staff and facilities previously. Everyone from the receptionist to the wonderful nurses and the amazing surgical team were first class and I really couldn’t have asked for more. It all helped make my short stay as relaxing as possible.

26th November 2019

Exceptional care at all stages 5 star treatment

25th November 2019

First class hospital, with caring staff and efficient service.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at BMI Goring Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Goring Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p8