BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Bodiam Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex England, BN12 5AT

25th May 2019

Had a TURP procedure carried out on the 16/05/19 and could not have had better treatment of I was Royalty from the surgeon to the Tea Lady absolutely superb Albert Smith

24th May 2019

This is a Private Hospital and I am an NHS patient. I didn't feel I was treated any differently to anybody else. All the staff I came in contact with were friendly and caring.

24th May 2019

Staff were very caring and made the hospital great. I felt confident and look after throughout.

10th May 2019

I attended Goring Hall hospital for unfortunately my second operation in six months. Once again I was treated with total care and respect. Nothing was too much trouble and the poor sister in preassessment was wonderful explaining thoroughly my procedure without making me feel silly for asking. The ward staff were brilliant and did a wonderful job of ensuring that I had my pain controlled and was well looked after. Big thanks to the team in the operating department and especially the porter I think he was called Danny who "took me" to theatre. I honestly can't thank the staff enough for my care and I must say my choice to go private was one of my better ones. Thank you to everyone concerned. I hope not to see you again soon.

24th April 2019

Goring Hall is a great hospital facility to have near by. The staff were mostly amazing, very caring and very knowledgeable, dedicated to assure patients they are looked after to the highest level. Unfortunately one nighttime nurse, perhaps bank cover on a weekend night shift appeared notably less motivated, finding less enjoyment in her role, which was a shame, more for the poor gentleman across the hallway than for myself. At my discharge I was sent home with dvt stockings and a tubigrip overlapping one another which caused a sore on the back of my leg, on calling the ward nurses a day later to check, I was told I should not have had both on at the same time. Perhaps this was again not a full time dedicated staff member.

{{category}} working at BMI Goring Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Goring Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p8