BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Bodiam Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex England, BN12 5AT

8th January 2019

Unfortunatly I caught a bad infection while I was having a cystoscope. I had to be treated in St Richards hospital for 5 days. Goring Hall weren't interested in the problem I had, I was told to see my own Dr or go to a/e. There was no after care. I think the way I was treated bearing in mind the severity of this infection was very bad.

4th January 2019

Wow what a great hospital!! Would certainly choose to come back here if I need any further treatment. I came in as a day case for a operation and was looked after brilliantly. I was really nervous as I'd never had an operation before but ALL the staff where fantastic from the nurses to the guy that took me down to theatre (he had a great sense of humour and really helped to put me at ease). The anaethetist Mr Panayiotou land his team where amazing as was the surgeon Mr Wilson who did a great job. Having my own room was a massive benifit too. Thank you all so much for your care and I will certainly reccomend you!

21st December 2018

My first visit to goring hall and I was surprisingly impressed as an In patient the service was excellent as an out patient NHS & Private had no problems In all very satisfactory and would reccomend

19th December 2018

Care and treatment far exceeded my expectations

16th December 2018

I was admitted in November for surgery at Goring Hall Hospital for major surgery. On admission in the main reception, the friendly receptionist booked me in and informed me that I need to wait 5 minutes just so they can inform the Ward of my arrival. I was then sent to the Ward. On arrival in the Ward, I was escorted to my room by a friendly nurse. During the 3 days, I have admitted the staff was very friendly, professional, helpful and very efficient. They were always quick to respond when I needed help. The food was excellent, always warm and well presented with a good variety to choose from. The Kitchen staff was extremely helpful in ordering the food and refreshments. The friendly Pharmacists come to see me and discussed my home medication and how it is going to be given to me during my admission and that made me feel reassured that I don't need to worry about it. The Theatre staff were very friendly and supportive when I arrive at the theatre. I remember there were two angels who cared for me. My consultant Mr. R Bonomi was great, he explained my surgery step by step and also my care plan. He visited me daily, listened patiently and responded well to questions regarding my care. He is just the best. I will recommend any person who would like to have or need breast surgery to request to be referred to Mr. Bonomi and make an appointment with him. I can only Thank all the staff for a wonderful experience at Goring Hall Hospital. I now receive my cancer post-op treatment at the Goring Hall Hospital and are in great hands, Karen and her team are brilliant, explaining everything clearly. I'm placing my treatment int he hands of a great team.

{{category}} working at BMI Goring Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Goring Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p8