BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Bodiam Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex England, BN12 5AT

1st November 2018

Throughout my visits to Goring Hall Hospital whether attending appointments or during my stay I was treated with great care and respect. Every member of staff from the cleaning staff through to the specialist were amazing. I was made to feel completely at ease despite being nervous before my operation. Dr Shah had already operated on my right hip 6 months before operating on my left hip. Each time he visited me before and after ensuring I was okay and made me feel at ease. I had every faith in his skill and was not let down. After my first operation everything was very strange at first and it took me time to adjust how to move and cope but everyone was very patient. After the second operation I knew what to expect so things were easier to cope with and I felt more confident. Dr. Shah made a great job and the scaring is minimal. The room was very comfortable and had everything I needed and the food was fantastic. I would recommend Goring Hall Hospital to everyone. Thank you all for everything.

9th October 2018

I have always received excellent service and treatment

21st September 2018

Although my stay here was only for the day, I could not fault how I was treated by all members of staff. I was treated with respect, kindness and nothing was to much trouble.

18th September 2018

Goring Hall is a professional caring and very nice place to visit and have a procedure carried out. The consultant was excellent as was all the support team of nursing team and admin staff.

16th September 2018

A very good experience no complaints

{{category}} working at BMI Goring Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Goring Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p8