BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Bodiam Avenue, Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, West Sussex England, BN12 5AT

10th May 2019

I attended Goring Hall hospital for unfortunately my second operation in six months. Once again I was treated with total care and respect. Nothing was too much trouble and the poor sister in preassessment was wonderful explaining thoroughly my procedure without making me feel silly for asking. The ward staff were brilliant and did a wonderful job of ensuring that I had my pain controlled and was well looked after. Big thanks to the team in the operating department and especially the porter I think he was called Danny who "took me" to theatre. I honestly can't thank the staff enough for my care and I must say my choice to go private was one of my better ones. Thank you to everyone concerned. I hope not to see you again soon.

24th April 2019

Goring Hall is a great hospital facility to have near by. The staff were mostly amazing, very caring and very knowledgeable, dedicated to assure patients they are looked after to the highest level. Unfortunately one nighttime nurse, perhaps bank cover on a weekend night shift appeared notably less motivated, finding less enjoyment in her role, which was a shame, more for the poor gentleman across the hallway than for myself. At my discharge I was sent home with dvt stockings and a tubigrip overlapping one another which caused a sore on the back of my leg, on calling the ward nurses a day later to check, I was told I should not have had both on at the same time. Perhaps this was again not a full time dedicated staff member.

13th April 2019

All of the care team were exceptional. they treated me with respect and genuine parental care. I never felt they were "doing the job", it felt like genuine care, and as a patient going into surgery what else can you ask for. They were all superb. i felt as if i was in very safe hands throughout and they looked after my wife's concerns too, which is important part of the care and experience.

8th April 2019

All the staff were very caring and friendly. The environment at Goring Hall makes you feel more relaxed which helps reduce any stress that you are feeling prior to, during and after treatment

29th March 2019

My experience of Goring Hall Hospital was first class in all aspects from the to the nursing staff and throughout my day stay was handled with such care and friendly attention,I was given a private room and can find absolutely no fault at all. All I can say is that if you do need to spend any time in hospital then Goring Hall is the most relaxing hospital to stay. Thank you to all of the nursing staff who assisted me

{{category}} working at BMI Goring Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Goring Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p8