BMI Fernbrae Hospital

329 Perth Road, Dundee, Scotland, DD2 1LJ

21st June 2017

Fernbrae Hospital was staffed with pleasant and helpful people at the desk. The place was clean and well-run. I was treated once again very well and with respect and dignity. I had been an outpatient there a few years ago and on both occasions, I was most pleased with my treatment at Fernbrae. I would recommend this private hospital if a person felt they were not experiencing satisfactory treatment on the NHS.

7th April 2017

One constructive suggestion how I feel the customer service could be improved would be to have someone to answer the appointments/ patients assistance line. This seemed to go to answerphone on every occasion when I needed to contact the appointments office. The staff were pleasant and did follow-up the answerphone messages, but sometimes not as prompt as it could have been.

3rd April 2017

I was very happy with the excellent service, care and attention I received with visiting BMI Fernbrae.