BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

Bucks Cross Road, Chelsfield, Orpington, Kent England, BR6 7RG

4th November 2019

I had a procedure yesterday. 2 Nov 2019. From start to finish I was treated with dignity and care. Beautiful surroundings. Great staff. My nurse Allison was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble. Amy in catering was great. Cutting up all my food as I only was able to use one arm. Martin the wonderful patient physio. Last but not least Mr Rao my orthopedic surgeon who was as usually brilliant.

8th October 2019

very clean and all personnel working there were great

12th September 2019

Great Hospital. Easy to find and get to. The staff were always attentive and ready to help when they were needed.

27th May 2019

Jack (physio) was excellent

29th April 2019

A nice and clean hospital

11th April 2019

It was fine

9th April 2019

In was unfortunate to be diagnosed with breast cancer recently. Although we have an excellent nhs but we opted to go private as the wait for nhs treatment was unbearable and lucky that we could afford it. Mr Kasem is an amazing person. He is a brilliant surgeon , knowledgable, so hard working, passionate and committed to provide nothing but the best care . He always made me feel that I am the only patient ( the only girl ! ) in the world !! He knows his patients very well. He remembers every detail about my condition. I honestly felt I could not had better care and will eternally be greatful to Mr Kasem. He is really an amazing person . The breast care nurses Ann Marie and Helen are excellent. They are alway at the end of the phone if I have any problem. I can actually speak to them and not just an answer phone . The hospital staff are very good. Pre op ...I was well prepared for the surgery. op.....I do not know as I was asleep but I have no doubt I was very well looked after, post op....the staff in the ward was all lovely. They looked after me so well. After discharge, I had a few problems but when I phoned the wards, staff are always so helpful and happy to see me on the ward. Food was excellent. Only one little suggestion....while being in patient, sleeping at night may not come easily and my room was next door the the nurses station, noise seem to be extra loud at night ! Thank you all for looking after me. Your kindness will always be remembered .

{{category}} working at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p2