BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

Bucks Cross Road, Chelsfield, Orpington, Kent England, BR6 7RG

11th April 2019

It was fine

9th April 2019

In was unfortunate to be diagnosed with breast cancer recently. Although we have an excellent nhs but we opted to go private as the wait for nhs treatment was unbearable and lucky that we could afford it. Mr Kasem is an amazing person. He is a brilliant surgeon , knowledgable, so hard working, passionate and committed to provide nothing but the best care . He always made me feel that I am the only patient ( the only girl ! ) in the world !! He knows his patients very well. He remembers every detail about my condition. I honestly felt I could not had better care and will eternally be greatful to Mr Kasem. He is really an amazing person . The breast care nurses Ann Marie and Helen are excellent. They are alway at the end of the phone if I have any problem. I can actually speak to them and not just an answer phone . The hospital staff are very good. Pre op ...I was well prepared for the surgery. op.....I do not know as I was asleep but I have no doubt I was very well looked after, post op....the staff in the ward was all lovely. They looked after me so well. After discharge, I had a few problems but when I phoned the wards, staff are always so helpful and happy to see me on the ward. Food was excellent. Only one little suggestion....while being in patient, sleeping at night may not come easily and my room was next door the the nurses station, noise seem to be extra loud at night ! Thank you all for looking after me. Your kindness will always be remembered .

20th March 2019

n/a

8th February 2019

I was very impressed with the surroundings, facilities & attention to detail by all staff, the friendly way that members of staff chatted to me who I didn't know. I felt very relaxed and comfortable at Chelsfield Park, the food was good, the cleanliness, was superb. I would more than recommend this place to anyone.

7th February 2019

I was operated on as a day patient & at all times i was looked after well, from my initial appointment, to my pre op appointment , to the day of the operation & my follow up appointment. The staff at reception were friendly, the nurses very reassuring, and the porters who looked after me were kind & understanding. I felt like a person & not just another troublesome patient.

{{category}} working at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3p2