BMI Bishops Wood Hospital

Rickmansworth Road, Northwood, Middlesex, England, HA6 2JW

1st May 2019

What a wonderful team! My recent hip replacment surgery went very well because I was cared for and supported from the moment I entered the hospital. Every detail of the upcoming surgery was carefully explained to me at my pre-op assessment, my questions answered and concerns fully addressed. Nothing was done to for for me before it was clearly explained and I understood what was happening. The nurses are responsive, compassionate and understanding. The physiotherapy team worked to alleviate my anxities and help me to get back on my feet and the pantry team were wonderful in keeping me fed and watered. THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.

28th January 2019

My mother was at thus hospital.treatment given by nurses was very poor. The ward doctor behaved very badly.cleaning was not regular. I think the ward doctor needs to listen to consultant. Nurses did not care of the dignity of patient they kept on offering tea which was of least importance to us night service is very poor with nurses only talking to each other and leaving patient to fend for themselves. This place is worst then NHS hospital.

13th December 2018

The nurses have been fantastic, friendly, professional and attentive during my week long stay. Thank you!

5th December 2018

bishopswood is a bit dated, but Dev is great!

23rd May 2018

exceptional care, compassion and friendly staff, I could not fault it

{{category}} working at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Bishops Wood Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3px