BMI Birmingham Hospital

22 Somerset Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, England, B15 2QQ

12th February 2019

I have always had very good care during and after any treatment that I have had at The Priory Hospital.

5th June 2018

Well I never actually got to see anyone. I contacted this hospital twice about the cost of a private consultation with a Liver specialist and explained the background to my health problem. They would not simply give me the cost of the consultation. What they did do was keep calling me from a withheld number and NOT leave voicemail. I answered once but had to ask them to call back in an hour as I was just getting on a bus and my bus ticket is on my phone so I cannot talk and access the bus ticket at the same time. They were supposed to ring back in 1 hour but it was 2 hours and they never gave me chance to answer the phone before ringing off. They come across, to me, as a second hand car salesman who wants to give you the sales pitch. I see no reason not to be open and transparent about the cost of a consultation and I think that information should be available on the web-site as standard. I guess it is true what they say "if you need to ask the price you can't afford it"......so I have gone elsewhere......

9th November 2016

The reception and nursing staff were really friendly and pleasant. The consultant on the other hand was rude, patronising, incapable of being empathetic and could not provide me with medically informed answers to my questions. I was rushed in and out of the door as quickly as possible as the clinic was running late. I was made to feel as though my issue was a huge inconvenience to the consultant and that I should just know what to do to deal with the problem instead of asking silly questions. I have very little faith in this consultant and would not feel confident in him treating me for my condition. As a result requested a transfer of my medical treatment to another NHS provider.

{{category}} working at BMI Birmingham Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review BMI Birmingham Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3pw