BMI Bath Clinic

Claverton Down Road, Combe Down, Bath, England, BA2 7BR

20th December 2017

Great experience.

26th May 2017

Disappointed, and I certainly would not book the BMI Bath Clinic again. Had to wait 3 weeks for a one-off consultation yet 5 days before my appointment I received a phone call telling me I had not been sent patient information. Could I provide my email address? Oh, we already have it. Not much point as I never did receive the elusive "patient information" I was asked to email medical information, which I did within the hour. No confirmation of receipt. The Bath Clinic staff have obviously never heard of the concept of ventilation, as in fresh air. I arrived on the hottest day of the year so far and was left waiting, and waiting, on a small landing, no air conditioning, no ceiling fans, one small window open high above me. I was so hot I began to feel ill. Medical consultation adequate, just. The car park was attractive and easily accessible which is about the most positive thing I can say. Certainly a very poor experience compared to other hospitals. I would not book again, nor recommend the BMI Bath Clinic.

6th April 2016

I had a totally satisfactory experience in chosing the Bath Clinic and Mr Comaish and his staff for my operation and would have no hesitation in recommending the Clinic for this procedure.