Wye Surgery

67 Oxenturn Road, Wye, Ashford, Kent, TN25 5AY

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th March 2018

I found the telephone consultation service difficult to access due to not being given a telephone appointment time and I didn’t want to wait several days for a routine face to face consultation. Therefore I used the new email consultation service. The consultation form was easy to access through the surgeries website and it was easy to complete. I received a response from the GP in a timely manner. It was much more convenient for me to use this system because it meant that if I could not access my phone for a period of time I would not miss the consultation. I could check the email at a time that was convenient for me. There was a minor problem with receiving the email however the administration staff resolved this issue in a prompt and timely manner. Overall the service I received was excellent and I would definitely recommend the email service to other patients.

23rd November 2017

Overall great service! Just few things need improving, 1. On website say's call reception at 8:30 - reception answer the phone 15mins later. 2. GP to keep up to date with patients by either regular meet up at surgery or phone call. 3. GP to have longer time with patients so patients don't feel rushed or hurry to tell doctor their concerns when meeting GP at the surgery or by phone as 10 mins not enough time. Would recommend to friends :-)

14th March 2017

Almost impossible to get an appointment to talk to a doctor, let alone see one. There is no option to request a non-urgent appointment in advance as everything has to go through the call-back system. I called Tues, Weds and Thurs last week for a non-urgent appointment and was told that all slots for call-backs had gone by Monday and new ones are not released until Friday. Due to work commitments, I couldn't call until midday on Friday when all appointments had already gone again and I was told to call back on Monday. The problem is that I am not able to call on Monday at the required time as I am a teacher. How on earth is anyone who has a job supposed to get an appointment? I am deeply frustrated and upset about this. The doctors at the practice are great, but the new appointment system is shockingly poor.

23rd February 2017

This is the most amazing surgery. A thank you is not enough to say for the way the staff at the surgery have looked after our family. Nothing has been too much trouble and patient care the foremost priority. Thanks to the surgery my two daughters with Disabilities have had the help they need, my husband's medical issues are being addressed and my medical need too. Lots of stories which are actually factual regarding other surgeries where there is no permanent GP where the waiting list for non urgent appointments can be over a month. urgent appointments are not on the day there is a change of locums so the same continuity of care cannot happen thank goodness for why surgery Janet wilson

1st February 2017

I have found the staff SO helpful and friendly over the years. They always follow up hospital tests and feed back information as soon as it becomes available.I can strongly recommend Wye Surgery as a patient friendly practice.

« 1 2 3 4 »