Wye Surgery

67 Oxenturn Road, Wye, Ashford, Kent, TN25 5AY 1 2 3 4 5 61 reviews

18th May 2022

I had a super consultation this morning with Dr Thomas. So knowledgeable about my issue (HRT) and really helpful and kind. I had a call back the day after my econsult and it was all very efficient and very helpful. Thank you Wye Surgery.

Nothing

Rating not given.
Rating not given.
6th March 2022

Called on 7th February 2022 spoke to a Sue very rude to say the least said to do econsult did econsult said to call the surgery for an urgent appointment. Sue was very rude. Refused me a future appointment, a phone call slot for the day were all gone said to do econsult again or call 111. Left shocked by her rudeness I called 111 on the 23rd of February due to the fact I've anxiety depression stress on top of disabilities she knocked me back with her rudeness. So I called 111 they were great on the 23rd of February 111 booked me a slot specifically for a call back from Wye surgery on the 23rd and by no later the 24th for changes in my skull shape. It's the 6th of March 2022 and still no contact from Wye surgery. Zero. I've called since but Sue has answered and I've hung up I refuse to speak to her! Is there a direct way to contact them without talking to her, no. Email no. Ask my gp no!

Yeah sack Sue and care more your services are beyond shocking

8th October 2021

I have been calling every week regarding a flu jab to be told that the surgery had not been advised yet so I could not make an appointment. I ring today to be told no appointments available all booked up and cannot tell me when or make an appointment. I was told I could ring next week or wait for a call but do not know when or if I will get an appointment. I will be very surprised if anyone rings me! Very inefficient system!

A proper appointment system where I ring and am given an appointment at point of contact

1st October 2021

We've just left an appointment with Sarah. How great it was to have someone like her looking after us! We were stressed and anxious about our little boy (4) who was feeling unwell. We'd spoken to Sarah after completing econsult and she was thorough and reassuring on the phone giving great advice. She then did a follow up call the following morning and arranged to see him in person soon after. She was amazing with him and made his experience of going to the doctor's fun and enjoyable despite the fact he was feeling so poorly. She involved him and us at every point, explaining and reassuring. I think her job is so difficult with so many pressures but she's mastered being patient centered and although she managed everything very efficiently was still personal, warm and holistic and took the time to listen. She's amazing and we've always had a great experience of Wye Surgery and feel very grateful to be patients there.

Nothing