Wye Surgery

67 Oxenturn Road, Wye, Ashford, Kent, TN25 5AY

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

7th October 2018

I telephoned the surgery at about 8.40am on a Monday for an urgent appointment. I was promised a call back and this happened within 5 mins! I was then offered an appointment 65 mins later. One I attended the surgery, I logged in on the screen and the doctor came into the waiting room asking for me just as I had sat down. Excellent service! I was also able to make 2 other appointments there and then for a follow treatment and a flu jab.

2nd October 2018

Sadly I have to write a negactive review regarding my recent experience with the surgery.I was in an unusual situation whereupon I was asked to cover a colleagues illness then found myself in need of GP advice myself.As I work alone and in retail it has been difficult arranging a telephone callback as I might have a customer when the call comes so therefore could not discuss my problem or even answer the call.I did explain this to the receptionist who said she could not give me a specific time for a call back.I said I get home at 5pm could a GP phone me then or on a Wednesday afternoon when I would be home from 1.30.No was the reply and it was even suggested When I asked the receptionist what she would do that I should take a day off!!!I am sorry but I find this appalling even more so when I read on your website that a call could be made to 'suit you' obviously this was not the case for me!!! There must be other patients in a similar position as myself.I'm afraid my situation was made even more stressful than it needed to have been by this receptionist.I'm not asking for preferential treatment nor am I a difficult patient.I have been with Wye surgery for many years and this is the first time I have had the need to complain.

3rd May 2018

My wife recently attended the surgery and was directed to have a series of tests and examinations by Dr. Genika Lazz-Onyenobi. This Doctor was superb in her arranging these tests with speed and understanding of the urgency of the problem. Her general air and pleasant approach was much appreciated. Thank you.

7th March 2018

I found the telephone consultation service difficult to access due to not being given a telephone appointment time and I didn’t want to wait several days for a routine face to face consultation. Therefore I used the new email consultation service. The consultation form was easy to access through the surgeries website and it was easy to complete. I received a response from the GP in a timely manner. It was much more convenient for me to use this system because it meant that if I could not access my phone for a period of time I would not miss the consultation. I could check the email at a time that was convenient for me. There was a minor problem with receiving the email however the administration staff resolved this issue in a prompt and timely manner. Overall the service I received was excellent and I would definitely recommend the email service to other patients.

23rd November 2017

Overall great service! Just few things need improving, 1. On website say's call reception at 8:30 - reception answer the phone 15mins later. 2. GP to keep up to date with patients by either regular meet up at surgery or phone call. 3. GP to have longer time with patients so patients don't feel rushed or hurry to tell doctor their concerns when meeting GP at the surgery or by phone as 10 mins not enough time. Would recommend to friends :-)

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Wye Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wye Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdny