Wye Surgery

67 Oxenturn Road, Wye, Ashford, Kent, TN25 5AY

7th August 2019

Been registered with this surgery 50+ years never had a problem, receptionists, nurses & GPs do a great job and are polite & professional at all times

7th August 2019

My visit showed the personal and medical efficiency of the surgery and the friendliness with which I was treated

19th July 2019

I have been registered with this surgery for 22 years. For many years I was sufficiently healthy that my visits were highly infrequent. However, in recent months I have required regular visits. I have always been able to secure a timely appointment and the service and treatment I have received has been excellent.

1st July 2019

Waited weeks for an appointment which has to be by letter, arrived late due to traffic rang to inform but on arrival would not see me 15 minutes late, the injection I needed takes 5 minutes max. The receptionist was totally unhelpful or sympathetic. The Doctor was in the surgery and had finished seeing patients but could not be bothered to treat me.not happy at all.

22nd May 2019

It is totally impossible to get an appointment, calling at 10.30 for a non urgent appt I’m told there are no appts available and I have to call at 8 the following morning, along with everyone else in the world. Surely by keeping maybe one afternoon a week for non urgent appointments would mean that the stress of having to call at 8 is removed, thereby freeing this time up for urgent appts, also meaning that those of us on a school run stand half a chance of getting an appt and then being able to talk to a doctor without half the playground hearing. I think that this service really fails its patients.

{{category}} working at Wye Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wye Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdny