Worthing Medical Group

Worthing Medical Group, 23 Shelley Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 4BS

Also known as: Shelley Surgery

4th May 2018

Excellent response to my letter after seeing my consultant and needing new medication and blood tests. Very helpful and informative reception staff on the phone at Shelley Road and the desk at Heene Caroline c is always friendly, cheerful, helpful, professional and always remembers who I am. Thank you to Dr Allen for helping me get better care from VCLH after his letter to them

1st May 2018

I managed to get a phone call on the same day followed up by an appointment with a sympathetic doctor

10th April 2018

I attended a routine COPD review with Sue Kropf on the 29th March. I have been under the care of Nurse Practitioners for some years now for ongoing conditions and have always been delighted with the treatment and care that has been provided. I really appreciate the "personal element" of this care and my health has been improved recently to the point at which I am more able to enjoy life once again. I definitely feel years younger than I did six months ago. Many thanks.

29th March 2018

It was so good

23rd March 2018

Jasmine the receptionist was so helpful today with helping organise a medication that I had mistakenly missed off when requesting medication Jasmine 'went the extra mile' on my behalf it was much appreciated.