Wincobank Medical Centre

Dr Crawley, Field, Coskery, Noble & Maher

« 1 2 3 4 »

Rating not given.

4th September 2019

In July I was admitted to hospital, the doctor in A & E said I was very poorly. My leg is still not right and I had concerns on Monday. I called first thing, surprise surprise at 11 minutes past 8, no appointments left. I ended up accepting an appointment at the Flowers Health Centre at 6.45. People on reception how strange, got in to see the doctor. He could not access my medical records at my own surgery re my condition that I was admitted to the hospital with. He had to access the hospitals own records. So peed off with this surgery, why go to another surgery when they cant see your medical records absolutely pointless. Definitely need to change surgeries.

28th June 2019

I love my dr and equally Maggie on reception. Highly recommend

7th May 2019

The expertise and professionalism to identify a serious medical condition has probably saved my daughter's life twice. In the 25 years that my family have been attending this surgery, the care has always been impeccable. We are so very grateful that the team are willing to prioritise when they accurately assess that time is of the essence. If we have to wait a short while for a routine, none life threatening appointment, then we accept this in the belief that someone else's needs are possibly greater than ours at that time. The GPs and their team care. We trust them. Thank you sincerely.

16th March 2019

Just excellent treatment and care.

16th March 2019

When calling or an appointment in the morning, the line is always engaged. By the rime one goes through, the appointments are no longer available. What is concerning is lack of empathy from the receptionist. They should at least have a bit of empathy considering that a GP surgery is a healthcare service. E.g 'o' I am really sorry you could not go through but now we are fully booked. Is it an emergency? I can make suggestions etc.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Wincobank Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wincobank Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eccru