Willowbrook Medical Practice

Brook Street, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Notts, England, NG17 1ES

30th August 2019

I am currently very dissatisfied with the attitude of the Gps and receptionsts here. I am generally a fit and well person until recently when i have had several things going on. I have not seen the same doctor twice meaning that everytime i go to the surgery im asked over and over 'whats the problem?' Surely Gp would find it helpful to actually read a bit of previous history of their patient? I was sent a letter asking me to make an appointment with my gp to get the results of a recent scan. After finally getting throught the rediculous call at 8.30 system i could only get to see my gp by accepting an appointment with the registrar, my gp would be in the room but i couldnt have my appointment with him ! How rediculous. The registrar did not have a clue about why i was there , she obviously was relying on me telling my story yet again, had she taken a few moments to look on systm one she would have known that i had come for my results. My frustration must have been obvious, i did not feel cared for or of any significance to either the doctor in the room or the registrar. They did not appear to have any compassion towards my situation and the worry i am still experiencing due to no offers of any explanations surrounding what is happening to me. Previously another gp had just prescibed antidepressants! I have not taken these and i was shocked that this appeared to be an easy solution to my inner feelings that 'something wasnt right' another gp was so apathetic in her approach it was like i wasnt even worthy of any discussion, she told me iv given you your options 'what do you want ?' Well thats why ive come to see a medical professional ! But to be totally honest i have had more information from google. I thought the medical profession were supposed to be caring and compassionate. Well i dont see any of that here at willowbrook medical practice. You are like a number on a conveyer belt with no continuity of care and when you try to explain or get appointments with the same gp you have to battle with the often rude and sarcastic receptionists. You know at the end of the day im just a normal person who wants to be treated with some dignity and understanding .

20th July 2019

Just a wonderful practice. Everyone from the receptionists ,secretaries, nurses, pharmacists to GPs are so committed to giving you great care , support , compassion ,warmth and respect. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the team there. Myself and my family are so grateful to be patients at the practice . Thanks to everyone there who have supported us as a family through some difficult times and cared for us all so well over the years .

29th January 2019

An excellent set of Doctors. All of them kind and helpful. Always have time to listen, and explain in detail what treatment would be best . Only critism is you can't always get an appointment, to see a doctor on the day you ring. The nurse practitioners are good, but sometimes you need to see a doctor. And I wish the telephone lines would open slightly earlier. Maybe at 08.00 instead of 08.30 The receptionists are always willing to help too.

11th March 2019
Response from Willowbrook Medical Practice

We are delighted to hear that the service and care we provide is appreciated by our patients - thank you so much. We always take suggestions into consideration and appreciate the time taken to give your feedback. Team Willowbrook

2nd October 2018

I have been to the GP to have minor surgery which I have no bad words to say about it. I was put a ease as soon as I walked through the door. I was seen by Dr Carter Singh which was very friendly and kept talking to me while I had my moles removed from my neck. This service is a very good service as the moles on my neck have been bothering me for around 15 years, every time I brushed my hair I caught them and made them bleed most days, I also suffered from them being very itchy.

8th October 2018
Response from Willowbrook Medical Practice

We were delighted to hear that the service and care we provide is appreciated by our patients - thank you so much. Team Willowbrook

24th September 2018

A mention to the Reception Staff who do a really excellent job, often in the face of adversity, also to the cleaners who we do not see but keep the surgery clean and tidy for us all .To the Pharmacist, who we don't often see, but when we do he is always in a hurry. To the Nursing assistants - the troupers who are always busy ( and particularly Lyndsey -" park your bum" ) :-))) and of course to the Nurse's for their years of training and skill and the Doctors, who gave up a life of luxury doing Private Plastic Surgery in America to attend to out lumps, bumps and boils. THANK YOU !

8th October 2018
Response from Willowbrook Medical Practice

Thank you for your kind and appreciative words, which are valued by everyone at Willowbrook. It is good to hear about your great experiences with us. Team Willowbrook

{{category}} working at Willowbrook Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Willowbrook Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecbnz