Whyteleafe Surgery

19 Station Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, England, CR3 0EP

24th September 2018

Had an appointment for a Shingles vaccination and came away having had the Flu and Pneumococcal jabs too. The nurse (Debbie) gave me an intelligent description of all three with reasons why it is a good idea to have these vaccinations when you reach a certain age. No-one else had so far managed to persuade me of the benefit of having these jabs. Debbie was charming, friendly and efficient, and I only had to wait 15 minutes past my appointment time. Of course, 10 minutes per appointment is rarely enough, so I know I went over my allotted time, but we felt this was important to ensure that I got all the information I needed regarding the vaccinations. I've never had anything other than a positive outcome from my visits to this surgery.

10th October 2017

Great service. Made to feel very warm and welcoming. Nurse Debbie and her young Jedi Sharon are very helpful. Can go in with a pain in the foot and can come out with an aching belly full of laughter. Receptionists are a great help.

5th April 2017

Wouldn't recommend this surgery, horrifically difficult to get an appointment. ALWAYS run atleast 40mins late.

15th February 2017

I find the surgery to be the best in the area (also the best i have ever used) always polite and helpful (within the boundaries) when i am released from my numerous stay's in hospital i get a call next day to make sure i'm ok and have the medication i need, which is very rare in this day and age

16th December 2016

Always helpful, polite and with a smile on the face (so important for someone like me whi has a pathological hatred of anything medical!)

{{category}} working at Whyteleafe Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whyteleafe Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8tx