Whyteleafe Surgery

19 Station Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, England, CR3 0EP 1 2 3 4 5 86 reviews

16th September 2021

There is a lack of honesty/clarity at this practice. The doctors are sympathetic to your face, giving the impression that they care/want to help. However, they do not tell you what you are really thinking/what they will put on your medical record. I mentioned to Dr Haider that my agoraphobia was worsening (I am unable to go out unaccompanied). In the past 2 years, I have only left my home (accompanied) to go the GPs/hospital appointments. He agreed that this is a problem and suggested I seek help myself. On my medical form it says that I do not have a problem going out, as I am able to go to the GP surgery. I would rather Dr Haider had been honest and said this to my face, rather than let me believe that he understood.

It would be better if the GPs told you what they are really thinking (rather than what they think you want to hear). That way you would know what to expect going forward.

24th May 2021

I have always had a good experience once I'm in the surgery but getting an appointment is literally impossible. I try to call the phone line from 08.00am on the dot or 14.00pm on the dot as advised by the reception team but the phone lines are just engaged and I cannot even get on hold. I have tried to call the surgery at 8am for weeks on end before managing to get through. Today inhave found a lump and just cannot get through. If I call 111 they will only tell me to keep trying my GP but I have no idea when i will be able to get through.

Have more phone lines or more people being able to hold

10th March 2021

I emailed for advice today, with 2 hrs the surgery called with a phone appointment this afternoon. After talking to the doctor We had a face to face appointment this evening. Dr Haidar was extremely supportive of my daughter and reassured me. The reception staff were friendly even when we needed to book additional tests and they were locking up. Fantastic, friendly, supportive service when we needed it most. Thank you.

N/A

12th February 2021

Whyteleafe is an extremely busy surgery. The receptionists are challenged every day but it does not stop them being patient, polite and full of understanding of someone anxious on the other end of the phone. As for the nurses, I would like to commend Sharon and Debbie. Outstanding and compassionate nurses. Both go out of their way to help. Thank you all for doing a tremendous job, making a difference and keeping the wheels of the surgery moving.

You are doing your utmost!!

22nd June 2020

I would like to thank Sarah the receptionist at Whyteleafe surgery , she was extremely helpful when I needed to book a blood test for my mother , she went and asked the nurse who very kindly agreed to see add her to the end of her session excellent service thank you very much

{{category}} working at Whyteleafe Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whyteleafe Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8tx