Whyteleafe Surgery

19 Station Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, England, CR3 0EP

2nd January 2020

The doctors and nurses are extremely kind, caring and professional. They take the time to get to the bottom of issues and really understand their patients. I always feel at ease and in safe hands here. The care is the best I have received of any GP I have attended before. I would recommend this surgery to anyone. They look after me and my family brilliantly.

6th November 2019

First appt and the doctor saw me 40 mins late!!! Claiming a computer upgrade problem. Yet all the patients who had appts after me were seen before me. Extremely disappointed and the surgery were hardly apologetic about it at all! Missed my train to work and a few meetings too.

19th February 2019

Extremely difficult to get an appointment booked in. They say call at 8:30am for an emergency appointment that afternoon and everytime i ring constantly from 8:30, only to be told by someone when they eventually pick up that all appointments are gone. They do not prioritse children and generally do not care. Awful and extremely slow service.

18th February 2019

I moved to the area three years ago and have always been very satisfied with the service I receive. Unlike other surgeries I have been to before, the receptionists are always friendly and go out of their way to help.

{{category}} working at Whyteleafe Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whyteleafe Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8tx