Whyteleafe Surgery

19 Station Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey, England, CR3 0EP

19th February 2019

Extremely difficult to get an appointment booked in. They say call at 8:30am for an emergency appointment that afternoon and everytime i ring constantly from 8:30, only to be told by someone when they eventually pick up that all appointments are gone. They do not prioritse children and generally do not care. Awful and extremely slow service.

18th February 2019

I moved to the area three years ago and have always been very satisfied with the service I receive. Unlike other surgeries I have been to before, the receptionists are always friendly and go out of their way to help.

24th September 2018

Had an appointment for a Shingles vaccination and came away having had the Flu and Pneumococcal jabs too. The nurse (Debbie) gave me an intelligent description of all three with reasons why it is a good idea to have these vaccinations when you reach a certain age. No-one else had so far managed to persuade me of the benefit of having these jabs. Debbie was charming, friendly and efficient, and I only had to wait 15 minutes past my appointment time. Of course, 10 minutes per appointment is rarely enough, so I know I went over my allotted time, but we felt this was important to ensure that I got all the information I needed regarding the vaccinations. I've never had anything other than a positive outcome from my visits to this surgery.

{{category}} working at Whyteleafe Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Whyteleafe Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8tx