West Street Surgery

89 West Street, Dunstable, Beds, England, LU6 1SF

15th September 2015

Very poor understanding of fibromyalgia; some of the GPs haven't heard of it whilst others say that anything you have is fibromyalgia (even a frozen shoulder, upon which I had surgery privately). One GP had to Google a potentially fatal medical condition because he hadn't heard of it (leptospirosis, also known as Weil's disease), then asked what he wanted us to do about it (blood tests and antibiotics) after a wild rat bite. Pain killers are given out willy-nilly by some, and not dispensed at all by others. They really need to unify and be uniform; I have a list of 'don't see that one' GPs at this surgery.

13th December 2012

An excellent Surgery where I am always treated with a smile, I just can't offer any suggestions for improvement.

8th October 2012

The practice always runs way behind schedule - with no explanation or apology. As a result, when you see the doctors, you are always made to me rushed or as if you are wasting their times. There have often been times when I would have liked to provide feedback, but was not given the opportunity. Moreover, I don't feel like the waiting rooms are very clean. I always leave feeling a bit 'scummy.'

3rd June 2012

I am generally satisfied with the quality of care I have received at the Surgery. However, it always runs extremely behind schedule - even if I have the first appointment of the day, I am often left waiting for at least 30 minutes. I have come to expect this from my practice, which is unfortunate.

29th July 2008