Welling Medical Practice

2 Danson Crescent, Welling, Kent, England, DA16 2AT

25th November 2019

First appointment available was in two and a half weeks time! Mix up with prescriptions, staff tell you contradictory information. Rude and dismissive attitude, very poor customer care!

3rd March 2019

If you want great care. Find another surgery. One morning I called 33 times before I managed to get through, I was then told there were no appointments available for at least two weeks. The receptionists are rude and unprofessional, their usual answer if you complain about there being no appointments, is go to A&E. The surgery is very poorly run.

12th February 2019

Fabulous surgery... never have to wait, brilliant reception, always more than helpful. Doctors have always listened and been thorough. I’ve just had minor surgery and was made to feel comfortable and relaxed. Nothing was too much trouble, thank you

5th January 2019

I am absolutely appalled by the treatment or rather lack of, for my mother in law. 82 years of age and presents to an empty surgery with difficulty breathing and the medically (NOT) trained receptionist told her she could not be seen or have an appointment, till Wednesday, and tgatcwuth a nurse,. Absolutely shameful.

29th October 2018

Worst doctors surgery ever. I have tried for 5 days to get an appointment, excuse after excuse as to why I am unable to get one. I understand surgery’s are busy, but it should not be this difficult. The recieptionist have the worst customer service I have come across, A piece of wood could do a better job. They do not make you feel welcome at all and aren’t helpful. I called 164 times last week in one morning and didn’t even get to speak to a receptionist. The surgery phone line is supposed to open at 8am, 8:10 and the line is telling me the surgery isn’t open. Seriously not worth the hassle, especially as I was told by my doctor I didn’t have an urine infection, ending up going to A&E and turns out I did. Will be moving surgery’s ASAP

{{category}} working at Welling Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Welling Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb82w