Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

25th December 2014

Your receptionists are unjailingly helpful and friendly as are all the various doctors. A little disappointed that having doc . Price as 'my' doc, it is still as difficult to make an appointment to see him as it ever was.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are sorry it is difficult to see Dr Price. We understand that continuity of care is so important.

25th December 2014

Last Thurs (4 Dec) I needed to see a dr quickly. The receptionist was brilliant. I was given as app but came early as was slotted into a space by dr. Ratna!! (sp). It allowed me to catch a train as planned. I was very pleased and so grateful to be slotted in. Thank you so much to all concerned.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Perfect. Exactly how we like to help our patients. thank you so much for taking the time to feed this back.

19th December 2014

I have always found that Dr's ,Nurses and Recepionist are most helpful, efficient, kind and helpful. I've had no probems when making appointments.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Such kind words and thank you so much. It really makes us feel our hard work is so worth everything when we receive feedback like this.

17th December 2014

Always caring and helpful.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you, this is lovely feedback and very kind.

Rating not given.

17th December 2014

We struggle to get an appointment even calling as soon as phone lines open, not good when I have children needing a Dr we have a couple of doctor who we prefer to see, and again this isn't really ever possible.

15th June 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Hi, I see you have internet access as you have posted on this site. If you register of on-line access for appointment booking and prescription re-ordering then you can log on at any time and look for suitable appointments for you and your family. We are of course sorry it is difficult to obtain one it is not want we want either.