Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

19th December 2014

I have always found that Dr's ,Nurses and Recepionist are most helpful, efficient, kind and helpful. I've had no probems when making appointments.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Such kind words and thank you so much. It really makes us feel our hard work is so worth everything when we receive feedback like this.

17th December 2014

Always caring and helpful.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you, this is lovely feedback and very kind.

Rating not given.

17th December 2014

We struggle to get an appointment even calling as soon as phone lines open, not good when I have children needing a Dr we have a couple of doctor who we prefer to see, and again this isn't really ever possible.

15th June 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Hi, I see you have internet access as you have posted on this site. If you register of on-line access for appointment booking and prescription re-ordering then you can log on at any time and look for suitable appointments for you and your family. We are of course sorry it is difficult to obtain one it is not want we want either.

21st November 2014

A lovely clean bright surgery. The doctors and nurses are very helpful and friendly. However the receptionists are rude, dismissive and not helpful in the slightest. Only reason I stay at this surgery is because its near my.home and easy to pick up my prescriptions.

13th October 2014

I book online as I can always get a same day appointment if I log on at 8am. I never phone as it is always engaged. There's a good choice of doctors you can see as well.