Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

4th January 2015

Staff at reception alway helpful and polite in praticles Lea. Dr Hague is always understanding and helpfull.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Its so lovely to get good feedback and I know the team all appreciate it, its good for morale.

25th December 2014

Prompt, efficient and friendly and courteous. Faultless.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Perfect, thank you so very much. We really do try and its so lovely when we do succeed.

25th December 2014

Your receptionists are unjailingly helpful and friendly as are all the various doctors. A little disappointed that having doc . Price as 'my' doc, it is still as difficult to make an appointment to see him as it ever was.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are sorry it is difficult to see Dr Price. We understand that continuity of care is so important.

25th December 2014

Last Thurs (4 Dec) I needed to see a dr quickly. The receptionist was brilliant. I was given as app but came early as was slotted into a space by dr. Ratna!! (sp). It allowed me to catch a train as planned. I was very pleased and so grateful to be slotted in. Thank you so much to all concerned.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Perfect. Exactly how we like to help our patients. thank you so much for taking the time to feed this back.

19th December 2014

I have always found that Dr's ,Nurses and Recepionist are most helpful, efficient, kind and helpful. I've had no probems when making appointments.

18th February 2015
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Such kind words and thank you so much. It really makes us feel our hard work is so worth everything when we receive feedback like this.

{{category}} working at Victoria Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Victoria Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb63v