Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

26th December 2015

Courteous reception staff who are well informed about procedures e.g. when and from whom to receive an injection. Doctors call home these days, if needed, so a telephone call may solve problem. P.S. I think the waiting chairs compare well with many others I know!

19th January 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

thank you for such positive feedback, it is so welcome.

25th November 2015

I was persuaded to sign up on line.The first time I requested a repeat prescription part was rejected. I only found out when I collected from the chemist.i think that someone should have contacted me with an explanation so that I could have queried the decision.you have my email address and my mobile no .due to the lack of communication I was without the required tablets

19th January 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

We are really sorry that communication appeared to have failed following your signing up for on line prescriptions. We would just remind patients that the only medication that can be ordered on line is the medication that appears on line when you request it. Thank you for taking time to feedback to us

18th November 2015

At all times I have been treated. Exceptionally well which makes my ailments so much easier to deal with. This is from the receptionist through to the nurse or doctor. Thank you.

19th January 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Really pleased to hear this. This really is what we want for our patients

6th November 2015

Everyone always as helpful as can be.

19th January 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Brilliant thank you

6th November 2015

Communication, all explanations good, very useful point-out. Excellent consultation!

19th January 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you so much. It is so lovely when patients take time to feedback good experiences. So many times patient choose only to feedback bad experiences. We hope the good do out weigh the bad.