Victoria Road Surgery

50 Victoria Road, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN11 1XE

Also known as: Victoria Road Surgery based at Durrington Health Centre

11th October 2016

i have been helped extremely well and doctors and nurses have all been great 98% of the time

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. We really do appreciate this.

30th September 2016

Lovely staff. Always brilliant. One small suggestion that you provide a pen or pencil to enable patient to use these forms.

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Great feedback and yes of course a pen will be provided. Sorry it was not in the first place.

18th September 2016

Over the past year I have been suffering with ingrowing toe nails. A minor problem but extremely painful, the treatment from Dr. Sandhu has been excellent and now he has removed the problem in a simple, quick procedure which I am very grateful for. At no point did I feel a nuisance and all the staff at the surgery have been very helpful. I have always found the staff and doctors at the surgery work in an efficient, kind and caring way, a 1st class service. Thank you all and keep up the great work!!!

1st February 2017
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Brilliant. Thank you so much and especially after you had a minor op, Really good to hear that was managed well. Thanks again

7th May 2016

Saw Dr Andrew Ruffer was initially nervous about seeing a male doctor however I didn't feel uncomfortable at all and he didn't give me a telling off for not taking my pills right!! :-). Very helpful and would definitely see him and recommend him again. (Didn't find the reception very clear or friendly)- sorry!

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thanks for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you felt our reception team were not clear or friendly. We certainly discuss this with them as a team.

7th May 2016

Smear test by nurse today (if Milne). Very reassuring and kind, explained everything well, put me at ease.

20th May 2016
Response from Victoria Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to feed this back to our team.