University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

7th March 2018

I was sent to the surgery after having received two very high blood pressure readings at Brighton and Hove hospital. I was called in to have an appointment and to have certain tests run to make sure everything was alright with my heart, as it was believed I may be at risk of stroke. When I arrived at the surgery I was just given another blood pressure test which as it was normal meant I was sent home, without having a doctors appointment and with having no tests run. I am understandably pretty freaked out and disappointed that my health concerns weren't taken more seriously.

15th March 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and strive to provide the best care we can at all times. If you would like to discuss anything further with the Practice Manager, please do not hesitate to email us at – admin.unimed@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the Practice Manager.

5th March 2018

26th March 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

1st March 2018

6th March 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

17th February 2018

Dr Boyd is an exceptional doctor. I have had my fare share of GP's in the past and no one comes close to her care for her patients. I feel very blessed to have the support of her and the practice.

6th March 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

15th February 2018

19th February 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

{{category}} working at University Of Sussex Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University Of Sussex Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejg3d