University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

20th April 2018

Nurse was quite rude Had to wait too long for an appointment Drop in sessions are beyond packed with ridiculous waiting times Had to wait too long for my prescription when lecture started soon Would be ideal to stay open for slightly longer for those who have a longer day

24th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and strive to provide the best care we can at all times. If you would like to discuss anything further with the Practice Manager, please do not hesitate to email us at – admin.unimed@nhs.net and mark it for the attention of the Practice Manager.

19th April 2018

Everybody was helpful and polite and I got the information I needed however it took over an hour between arriving, seeing a nurse and seeing a doctor, (only about 10-15 mins of which was spent with the nurse or doctor)

16th May 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

13th April 2018

I have been a patient here for many years and have always been very happy with all the staff who look after me. From the receptionists, nurses, doctors they always take time to help me as I have a long term health condition. I can only offer high praise for all the staff working in such a busy and demanding practice. Thank you all for looking after me so well.

16th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

12th April 2018

The staff are all super friendly and they always take the time to listen and help you as best they can. I've never walked away from an appointment feeling disappointed or rejected like I have at other surgeries. Having a long-term health condition usually makes trips to the doctors difficult and frustrating but have been several times and each time have been given the help I needed.

16th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

11th April 2018

Lovely Nurses and Doctors, never pushed to make decisions and have even been called the day after a blood test to let me know results. It is very busy during term time and you'd be waiting a while for a walk-in appointment during term time but they have always been really helpful and great listeners. Had a copper coil put in today and 10/10 recommend.

16th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

{{category}} working at University Of Sussex Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University Of Sussex Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejg3d