University Of Sussex Health Centre

Health Centre, Falmer, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 9RW

13th April 2018

I have been a patient here for many years and have always been very happy with all the staff who look after me. From the receptionists, nurses, doctors they always take time to help me as I have a long term health condition. I can only offer high praise for all the staff working in such a busy and demanding practice. Thank you all for looking after me so well.

16th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

12th April 2018

The staff are all super friendly and they always take the time to listen and help you as best they can. I've never walked away from an appointment feeling disappointed or rejected like I have at other surgeries. Having a long-term health condition usually makes trips to the doctors difficult and frustrating but have been several times and each time have been given the help I needed.

16th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback

11th April 2018

Lovely Nurses and Doctors, never pushed to make decisions and have even been called the day after a blood test to let me know results. It is very busy during term time and you'd be waiting a while for a walk-in appointment during term time but they have always been really helpful and great listeners. Had a copper coil put in today and 10/10 recommend.

16th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your comments. If you would like to discuss anything further, please email one of our team – admin.unimed@nhs.net

9th April 2018

24th April 2018

5th April 2018
Written by a member of staff

Attended a consultation about an upcoming trip to China and was given excellent information and guidance concerning the vaccinations I may require before I fly. I was given some of the vaccinations on the same day and also given advice on the others I could possibly need.

16th April 2018
Response from University Of Sussex Health Centre

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback