Tudor Practice

Tudor Practice, 233 Tamworth Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 6DX

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

6th April 2017

Reception staff unhelpful some even come across as rude, also whoever is in charge of the website definitely needs more training, the spelling mistakes are atrocious, the last newsletter was from October 2016, and in the recent news section, the upstairs building work is scheduled to be finished at the end of March, we are now approaching mid April. I can't fault the Doctors or Kirsty, I joined this practice within the last year, I don't attend very often but when I do I'm always happy with the level of care I get from the doctors. In regards to the admin side of things, I've definitely seen worse but could do with some work/training.

20th October 2016

Surgery has gone extremely downhill in the last couple of months. Reception staff always obnoxious and unhelpful (some even clueless). Ridiculous appointment system, unable to book an appointment for a few days ahead, it's either see somebody in 6 weeks despite urgent symptoms (pointless) or battle hundreds of other patients at 8am on the phones to try and salvage a telephone call, which isn't helpful when you work, and with a doctor who you aren't familiar with. After being with other surgeries in the past I wouldn't recommend this one at all. Although I can't fault the professionalism of the clinical staff, I think whoever is in charge really needs to sort out the reception staff and appointment system.

15th November 2016
Response from Tudor Practice

I am sorry you feel that you cannot recommend our Practice. We do our very best to cater for all of our patients, whether they work, are at school or at home. We offer pre bookable appointments for those patients who need to book in advance, appointments which are open on the day with both GP's and our ANP, triage appointments and extended hours. We have an urgent care clinic which caters for patients of all ages including children. Unfortunately, all surgeries face the same battle of trying to deal with patients who call us as soon as the telephone lines open at 8:00am. Suggestions on how to change this would be very helpful to everyone. As far as our receptionist are concerned I will list a few comments we have had over the past moth through our Friends and Family Test: 'Fast appointments to see a Doctor and the receptionist was very helpful' 'Excellent Receptionists - they go beyond their job roles on a daily basis.' 'The service is quick and very good - all the staff care and do their best happily under pressure' 'I am continually impressed with everyone at Tudor Practice for their interest, kindness, care and professionalism. You exceed expectations and are to be congratulated on excellence. Thank you so much, highly appreciated and respected.' 'Friendly service from reception, feel good factor high. Thank you ladies on reception.'

5th September 2016

I received great patient centred care from Dr Ingham and the reception staff were very helpful and easy to talk to. Thank you

25th August 2016

The reception and pharmacy staff could not have been more helpful, sympathetic or professional in their assistance of my family in caring for my terminally ill father.

13th November 2015

My Mum had her annual health check with one of the nurses, Emma. She was very kind and patient and explained everything that was happening. Other nurses that she has seen in the past have rushed through the appointment but Emma treated Mum like an individual.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Tudor Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Tudor Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejixh