Thornton Heath Health Centre

61A Gillett Road, Thornton Heath, Croydon, England, CR7 8RL

Also known as: Thornton Heath Health Centre, Dr Barretto & Ptrs

16th October 2017

Appointment is impossible to get with the doctor you feel comfortable to and the only who seemed to care about your health, impossible to call them, once you finally got connected after 15 min of trying and 5 minutes of waiting in que, when you're only second in que they tell that everything is already fully booked, how nice! Tried to make appointment with my choosen dr for 2 months and couldn't get it! All the system is just ridiculous! Will be looking for new health centre, not normal!!!!

5th November 2015

I received an excellent service from Dr Barretto. She was extremely attentive, but it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with her. I had to wait almost a week. However, she was very efficient and tried to help me with my query as much as she possibly could.

27th September 2015

Getting appts are very difficult since the new system has come in place. I would like to, suggest if we can have the old system back but can book advanced appts also.

27th September 2015

Dr listened well. Checked b/p, eyes, throat etc sent for blood tests. Told if I go in am and if anything wrong they would contact me. Feel relieved that if there is a problem I will know quickly. Appointment system frustrating asked if my need is urgent? What qualify s as urgent?

27th September 2015

If only the govt would stop interfering with the N.H.S and stops all cuts. The elderly citizens would live a little long. By having all sorts of cut in the budgets. Doctors and G.Ps are having stressful moments. Where we phone for appointments, the phone keeps ringing, saying you are in the queue so I go down personally. N.H.S deserves to be given top priority such as raising the money and more doctors and nurses - and look after those citizens who had contributed and let other countries fight their own wars. So we don't have to spend on arms - e.t.c.

{{category}} working at Thornton Heath Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Thornton Heath Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecghs