The Wall House Surgery

Yorke Road, Reigate, Surrey, England, RH2 9HG Also known as: Dr Kerr & Partners 1 2 3 4 5 836 reviews

13th October 2022

Dr Patel has been outstanding in treating my 81 year old mother. He thoroughly reviewed her health and conditions and ensured timely referrals as a result. He has shown great patience and empathy with my mother which has really helped both her and members of her family. I would like to say a personal thank you to him for taking the time to investigate some very complex health issues and dealing swiftly with all her requirements.

There is nothing I can think of, everything was done very well.

21st September 2022

biggest complain is the receptionists. ( not everyone) but there is one lady there that she could really benefit of some training as she can be very rude .

the receptionists could be more polite and helpful instead of making the patient feel like we are not worthy of a appointment or even a phone consultation.

17th June 2022

My wife was in extreme pain with her back so called the surgery on Monday 13th June Eventually got through to receptionist after 40 minutes wait. Explained to receptionist that I urgently need to speak with a doctor. After small delay receptionist gave me a date of 25th June when my telephone conversation could be taken with a doctor. Obviously I was extremely angry with such a stupid appointment given the extreme pain that my wife was experiencing and made it known that the appointment was unacceptable and demanded an urgent response. On the positive side I eventually was able to arrange a home visit on Monday 16th June. Yes a good eventual result but still a disappointing initial response.

After explaining my wife's condition to the receptionist it was obvious that we needed urgent assistance and cannot understand why the receptionist felt it was OK to book a telephone conversation with a doctor 9 days later.

6th December 2021

All the staff are under pressure. I have never had a problem with the lovely girl's they are under so much pressure. Please be nice to them

Nothing at all just keep going

Experience

{{category}} working at The Wall House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Wall House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccko