The Vesey Practice

James Preston Health Centre, 61 Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield, W MidlandsEngland, B72 1RL

13th November 2018

I’ve never had any major problems at the vesey practice. The receptionists are always caring even though they’re so busy and always accommodate where they can. They can’t work miracles, they’re only humans that can work with what they have. The doctors and nurses have always been thorough. On the one occasion where I’ve had to speak to the manager, she was lovely and sorted the issue quickly. I’d recommend this practice to all my friends. It’s not perfect but they try their best.

12th October 2018

Receptionist rude,never can get in touch by phone and you go there in such a pain and tell you to go to a walking centre.Awful.

16th February 2017

I mostly see Dr Leug and Sally the prescibing nurse. I find they both very approachable, kind yet professional. I feel involved in my care and if I am anxious or worried about anything medical, I am told to return immediately. The receptionists are a delight and always go the extra mile to ensure that I can see the Dr of my choice and will advise which Dr to see who has a specialist interest. I would recommend this practice to everyone as a professional caring and patient inclusive practice. Because of how helpful all the Drs are, (and I thought I would never say this!) I don't mind not being seen on time! because I know they are giving their undivided attention to someone who may need it more then I.

11th July 2016

11th February 2015

This is a nice practice - Dr Turner has been very kind and helpful with her support. I also had Dr Armstrong for an appointment the other day and she was one of the nicest doctor's I've ever met - very kind, brilliant with my child and myself - Good level of support from both, I never feel rushed in an appointment

{{category}} working at The Vesey Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Vesey Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6se