The Stonebridge Practice

Hillside Primary Care Ctr, 150 Hilltop Avenue, Harlesden, London, NW10 8RY

The Stonebridge Practice

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th September 2018

I saw a young Australian podiatrist who I thought was superb. He gave me a really good, careful explanation of what had caused my foot problem. The whole consultation was super-useful. At the end of it, he came up with an treatment that has worked. My foot pain has gone. The help I had from Hillside was beyond my best expectations. I'm extremely grateful.

1st February 2018

9th May 2017

When people telephone the surgery it would be ideal if their calls were answered, not left to ring for over 3 mins then just going dead. When a patient uses the online prescription ordering system this should be processed and sent to the Pharmacy within 3 days not 6 as has sometimes happens.

21st September 2016

This is one of the best surgery's by far and I really like the fact they care about their patients. some of the receptionist are helpful and hard working others are a lot lazier and I do wonder sometimes. The Gp's are amazing and really take their time to listen and put in a great effort of care for everyone. I would recommend this practice to anyone. Thanks

12th February 2016

i like the walk in service, if i am sick i can go to the surgery in the morning or afternoon and i can now get an appointment on the day. It is very helpful for those of us who do not frequently visit the practice.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at The Stonebridge Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Stonebridge Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejf2j