The Stonebridge Practice

Hillside Primary Care Ctr, 150 Hilltop Avenue, Harlesden, London, NW10 8RY

The Stonebridge Practice

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th May 2017

When people telephone the surgery it would be ideal if their calls were answered, not left to ring for over 3 mins then just going dead. When a patient uses the online prescription ordering system this should be processed and sent to the Pharmacy within 3 days not 6 as has sometimes happens.

21st September 2016

This is one of the best surgery's by far and I really like the fact they care about their patients. some of the receptionist are helpful and hard working others are a lot lazier and I do wonder sometimes. The Gp's are amazing and really take their time to listen and put in a great effort of care for everyone. I would recommend this practice to anyone. Thanks

12th February 2016

i like the walk in service, if i am sick i can go to the surgery in the morning or afternoon and i can now get an appointment on the day. It is very helpful for those of us who do not frequently visit the practice.

29th September 2015

The doctors at this practice, particularly Dr. Jay and Dr. Subash, are amazing. Always take the time to explain things to me at my pace and discuss my medication options with me. If I refuse a certain treatment, they will always explain to me anything which is not in my best interests and tell me about alternatives. The receptionists are always willing to help and although it can get busy at times, I know they try their best to help me to book an appointment and find space.

8th May 2015

staff are caring and understanding

« 1 2 3 4 »