The Stanford Medical Centre

175 Preston Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6AG

24th January 2019

I had the veins in my nose cauterised because of frequent nose bleeds. The doctor not only never offered me a tissue to stop the anaesthetic running down my face, he never bothered to warn me that if I let the silver nitrate drip onto my skin it would leave a stain. I am now left with a large black stain on my face that is impossible to remove until time gradually fades it. Incompetent and uncaring. I would never use this practice again!

22nd June 2015

A very busy practice, some Doctors seem more friendly/caring/knowledgeable than others, but I have almost always felt I had good care. Online booking for appointments, repeat prescriptions, etc., is very efficient. Booking ahead I can usually see my assigned GP, for emergencies I take potluck. Good opening hours - 8am-8pm, plus Saturday's. Nurses and receptionists on the whole are excellent. To improve? Some GPs need to improve their communication skills and patience. (As do some patients!)

22nd January 2015

Always found the service very good, doctors friendly and caring all in all a good experience.

{{category}} working at The Stanford Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Stanford Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb63n