The St Lawrence Surgery

79 St Lawrence Avenue, Worthing, W Sussex, England, BN14 7JL

Also known as: St Lawrence Surgery

10th June 2019

Good experience this morning. The new card system was very efficient. I wouldn’t have been able to stand for half an hour in the old system. Very grateful to Dr Stokes for his help. An hour after leaving him I had had an x ray done at Southlands under the drop in system , which I hadn’t heard of before. That was also amazingly smooth. Once again, thank you to Dr Stokes.

5th June 2019

Thank you to the receptionist who managed to book me in for an appointment withing 4 hours.

21st December 2018

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the great help I received yesterday from Dr Evans plus Sam on reception. Their efficiency and helpfulness is so appreciated. Sam went out of her way to try to find me a nurse appointment. Today I was impressed with the way nurse Jo helped me with my post surgery infected foot problem and I ended up with an amazingly well dressed foot. A gold standard dressing !

1st November 2018

I have just had my annual respiratory check with respiratory nurse, Karen Jacobs. Karen immediately put me at ease and carefully explained my results in a way I could understand. She suggested we look at a new inhaler that is available as she thought it might ameliorate some of the difficulties I had been having. Karen demonstrated the new inhaler carefully and showed me a brief video to ensure I knew how to take it correctly. We discussed my general health and the recent travel questionnaire I had completed. I came away feeling thankful I had a nurse who took such interest in me as I have heard mutterings on the British Lung Foundation Forum from patients dissatisfied with their respiratory nurse or the lack of annual respiratory checks generally. Thank you, Karen. You are an absolute star and I am very grateful to you.

21st November 2018
Response from The St Lawrence Surgery

Thank you so much for your lovely feed back. We will ensure Karen see's this. She is a fantastic Nurse.

29th October 2018

I had to make an urgent appointment this morning and being a Monday expected it to be a challenge. On the contrary, I immediately obtained an appointment to which my brother drove me because my leg had been injured. My brother lives in another area and belongs to a different surgery. He expressed surprise at the calm atmosphere and music playing especially as it was a Monday morning and commented on how welcoming the receptionist was. I was called to my appointment with Dr Evans on time and given excellent advice in an unrushed consultation. I am pleased to belong to such a professional and pleasant surgery.

21st November 2018
Response from The St Lawrence Surgery

Thank you so much for such lovely feed back. We will ensure this is fed back to all the staff. Very kind of you to spend the time writing this review.

{{category}} working at The St Lawrence Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The St Lawrence Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb638