The Scott Practice

1 Greenfield Lane, Balby, Doncaster, England, DN4 0TG

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd August 2018

I have tried to book an appointment since Monday - it is now Thursday, It is shocking there is only ever 1 receptionist on at a time yet 2 windows. Im sure you can hire some more staff part time to take over busy periods on the phone. I also get told 7 different things by 3 different people...'yes you can book an appointment the same day' ...'no you cant'....'you have to ring on the day'

17th August 2018

Outstanding Management Outstanding Staff Outstanding Patient Satisfaction Outstanding Performance Outstanding CQC Approval

29th January 2018

I brought my Mother for a flu jab today to be told in a very unsympathetic way they didn't have any vaccine. The appointment was booked by phone specially for the flu jab so we were very surprised to hear told it wouldn't happen. The nurse didn't handle the situation very well, saying it's not my fault. No apology was offered only to ask to speak to the practice manager. The surgery was plastered with notices about booking your flu jab now. After queueing for a while without getting anywhere, we chose to leave. The staff at McGill pharmacy were by contrast very helpful and located a flu vaccine at their Edlington lane shop. We drove there and we seen immediately by a very pleasant pharmacists. What a contrast!

29th November 2017

occasionally you get a decent doc here. some just dont care a jot, i.e. Dr Brittain. receptionists are pompous and rather patronising. very hard to get an appointment even for something very important. all in all poor quality. nurses are absolute gems though. but otherwise steer clear of this place.

14th June 2017

most uncaring staff. tell you they will ring and don't. say they will follow up with a doctor and don't. say they have passed a msg on and they haven't. I'm dealing with grief and trying to move house they are making me reduce depression medication and they snap at you on the phone when you ring with a query. last week a doctor hung up on my husband. I cannot believe medical staff can act like this. I am honestly shocked and appalled. I would certainly NOT recommend this surgery to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at The Scott Practice ({{entities.length}})

Nurses working at The Scott Practice