The Scott Practice

1 Greenfield Lane, Balby, Doncaster, England, DN4 0TG

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th January 2018

I brought my Mother for a flu jab today to be told in a very unsympathetic way they didn't have any vaccine. The appointment was booked by phone specially for the flu jab so we were very surprised to hear told it wouldn't happen. The nurse didn't handle the situation very well, saying it's not my fault. No apology was offered only to ask to speak to the practice manager. The surgery was plastered with notices about booking your flu jab now. After queueing for a while without getting anywhere, we chose to leave. The staff at McGill pharmacy were by contrast very helpful and located a flu vaccine at their Edlington lane shop. We drove there and we seen immediately by a very pleasant pharmacists. What a contrast!

29th November 2017

occasionally you get a decent doc here. some just dont care a jot, i.e. Dr Brittain. receptionists are pompous and rather patronising. very hard to get an appointment even for something very important. all in all poor quality. nurses are absolute gems though. but otherwise steer clear of this place.

14th June 2017

most uncaring staff. tell you they will ring and don't. say they will follow up with a doctor and don't. say they have passed a msg on and they haven't. I'm dealing with grief and trying to move house they are making me reduce depression medication and they snap at you on the phone when you ring with a query. last week a doctor hung up on my husband. I cannot believe medical staff can act like this. I am honestly shocked and appalled. I would certainly NOT recommend this surgery to anyone.

6th June 2017

i have recently had 5 different doctors tell me 5 different things about a medication. Dr Wilkinson prescribed it, saying i could take up to 3 tablets a day, Dr Bray said preferably only take one per day and then cancelled my repeat prescription without telling me, Dr Slattery said he would rather I did talking therapy and changed my repeat meds without my consent, then said he hadn't, Dr Seymore said i should stop them very gradually and then when my husband rang Doctor Lee about the side effects i was getting Dr Lee told my husband he was talking nonsense and hung up on him!!!! very concerning and confusing when 5 docs say 5 different things esp when it concerns mental health!

6th June 2017

wish there was more choice for Gp practices. the postcode radius seems to make no sense. not pleased with the Scott practice. used to be good but has gone downhill. hardly see doctors wash their hands. most of the time its a brief conversation, a prescription and they call the next patient.

« 1 2 3 4 »