The Practice Heart Of Hounslow

Heart Of Hounslow, 92 Bath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LN

17th March 2020

The worst orst practise ever The reception is rude!!! ive tried to change my details and it never got changed despite they have skanned my id, also 5 months of being pregnant they still do not have in their records that i am having a baby. Stay away!!!

4th February 2020

Bad service and unprofessional staff very rude to the patients

16th September 2019

I called up the clinic on Monday the 16th September to ask to speak with someone about whether the medication prescribed to me following a blood test was correct or not and a rude operator by the name of Anu just told me I have to take an appointment and he has nothing available this week. I said, well can I have an appointment for next week, he just said its booked for next week Monday and then hung up the phone on me. He didn't ask if I had any other questions. I wanted to ask how I can get my blood test report but didn't get a chance as the operator hung up the phone. I called back again and got the same operator and said to him that he has a really bad attitude with patients over the phone. He then said to me 'if I'm done' . This i unacceptable, I was calling to inquire about the medication which is really important as I could be taking the wrong dose. The way this operator is handling calls at HOH is very poor. Patients can be under stress are usually calling for important information not for chit chat. All the calls should at least be handled politely and with some amount of patience. Overall I have had a bad experience with this operator- Anu dealing with my query very unprofessionally. I also wanted to ask for a copy of my blood results but the way the calls are being handled at HOH, it seems no one is even interested in listening to you and just want to fob you off. Also, when I asked for information to make a complaint the operator gave me a bogus email address: hmc.hoh@nhs.net. When emailed this address, the email bounced back. I'm not surprised about this at all given this person's attitude and unprofessionalism.

27th August 2019

Thankyou for great care and service

{{category}} working at The Practice Heart Of Hounslow ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Practice Heart Of Hounslow: http://iwgc.net/ejm6m