The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT

2nd June 2016

19th April 2016

I have come in twice now to see 2 nurse practioners as I have problems with my asthma came in yesterday and was told I had a viral infection I have wheezing on my chest when I sit or lye down was told I might have copd had to make appointment to see kirsty have to wait to see her in the middle of may.

17th March 2016

Very pleasant staff at the Park.. Really helps having the chemist in the same building. I have only recently moved to Somerset from Manchester and i have to say i am very pleased with my doctors so fare, they have made sure i have enough medication and referred me to Yeovil as soon as possible to continue my treatment. Thank you..

4th February 2016

I was experiencing problems with my foot and went to the surgery to try to get an appointment with an appropriate person. The receptionist was extremely helpful and I was able to get an appointment on the same day with a nurse practitioner. Treatment was first class. Well done to all

3rd December 2015

I am a patient, but mainly use the surgery in my role as my elderly aunt's carer. I have always found everyone - doctors, nurses, receptionists - to be really helpful. On the whole, it's easy to get an appointment with my aunt's (or my) preferred GP. There is never an issue about me being involved in my aunt's appointments and Dr Sharp and the nurses include me appropriately in the consultation. My aunt, like many elderly people, has lots of medical problems, which at times cause her a lot of anxiety but she has always been treated with kindness and understanding. The surgery is accessible, there are good opening hours and lots of health information available in the waiting room. Appointments and repeat prescriptions can be requested online. I would definitely recommend the practice to friends and family.

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6