The Park Medical Practice

Cannands Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 5RT

12th November 2016

Repeat prescriptions online? Nightmare. I'm very computer literate and I still don't know if my request has gone through! Called surgery to ask about wheelchairs as I've broken my leg. They "didn't know anything about wheelchairs" and gave me a independent living number which I called and was for Taunton! So I privately hired one on line. I've never been to collect a prescription without a drama. No option to get it posted as clearly I can't drive. Useless.

20th September 2016

Having gone to boots to pick up my repeat prescription today 20th sept ordered on line a week before, i find that once again it has not been ordered therefore I have been left once again without medication ,this is the 3rd time this has happened so it is fair to say I am not happy with this system I now have to go without my medication for 2 days until I am able to get the prescription.

22nd August 2016

It took 2 years to pluck up courage to have a smear test, then have to wait 4 week for an appointment. Only to be informed the nurse is off Sick, I have now got to wait another 4 weeks.

10th July 2016

The ordering of my repeat prescriptions on line has been fantastic, but my most recent placed on 6th July 16 seems to have been missed, I will now run out of my medication. I have tried to re order on line and it states they have been requested, so I am sure it isn't a technical error. Not a happy person right now.

21st June 2016

This surgery is good at fitting in appointments and keeping them (as much as possible). The building is clean and modern enough and the staff are friendly, helpful and professional. I'd be happy to make a recommendation. However, I'd also like to make one small critique which I'd hope make a difference to training practices. I went to see a fairly young nurse there about an intimate problem. I was happy with the privacy I was afforded with closed blinds, locked doors etc. However, I was standing with my underwear off for examination. The nurse finished examining me and proceeded to ask me the necessary usual questions about history etc. Unfortunately, the nurse did not tell me I could lift my trousers up again while doing so. Therefore, I stood there, answering the questions but feeling very uncomfortable whilst doing so. I would just like to point out that I'm sure most people would like to be told that their examination is over and that they can redress, particularly before being asked a lot of awkward (but necessary) questions. I hope this will be taken on board as constructive criticism for further training practices and does not lessen my respect for the well run organisation this business is.

{{category}} working at The Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb6u6