The Moorings Medical Practice

The Moorings Med/practice, 2a Valley Road, Kenley, Surrey, CR8 5DG

29th January 2019

Although the Gp's here are really good, some ( and not all) receptionist need to be aware that they are not the arbiter of your healthcare.... Recently, I was told that a treatment that I have for a chronic and longstanding condition and for which I had received an insufficient supply at the Pharmacy had been curtailed because there were changes to the NHS prescribable medicines. I was told in a gruff and rude manner that my request for a supply of a very common medication had been turned down by the GP because of new rules. ' We need to HELP SUPPORT THE NHS!' she told me making me feel about 4 inches tall and a scrounger, to boot. My eyes filled with tears- I have just been made redundant! On a low income that meant I would have to find an extra £44 per month at least... I went back though and said... 'What about chronic conditions, then?' 'No maybe not, speak to the GP' she snapped. She had zero sympathy clearly. Anyway, when I saw the GP she said it wasn't that my prescription was being treated differently, and my condition is down as chronic- the Pharmacist could not get any more at the moment and so it was on a backstop. She gave me a further prescription and I got the meds from a better pharmacy. That receptionist has a lot to answer for. She caused sleepless nights and suffering.

13th March 2018

Every time I call to try and book an appointment for my daughter, the receptionist is borderline rude, not very helpful and short with me. I find it a stressful experience trying to book an appointment over the phone.

Rating not given.

24th December 2017

Caring and smart doctors, keep up the good work!

24th December 2017

We have always been seen on the day when needed for our family. This helps with having young children.

24th December 2017

All the staff are very kind and helpful, including the doctors very friendly, understand your professionals ready to advice, treating you well. Definitely the surgery is up to date and is moving forward progress.

{{category}} working at The Moorings Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Moorings Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhpx