The Grove Medical Centre

Church Road, Egham, Surrey, England, TW20 9QJ

1st August 2018

My husband and I are new Patients at The Grove. We are so grateful for the kindness, courtesy, helpfulness and consideration of all the Receptionists. Also for advice and help offered by the 2 Doctors whom we have seen to date.

25th April 2018

The Grove Medical Centre is an excellent Health Centre. It can be frustrating to get through on the phone at times, but in my experience it's very rare an appointment is not given on the day. The ladies on reception have a thankless task, it's not their fault there are not more appointments available. I have heard how rude people can be to them, and the fact people don't turn up for consultations is outrageous. If we had to pay for an appointment I'm sure there would be less no shows. The Doctors at The Grove are caring and very professional, the 'blood ladies' and nurses always very kind. The NHS comes in for a lot of criticism, but I am very thankful for it and the people who work there.

9th April 2018

Hi I went to the Grove today for the first appointment with them as I have just moved to the area,I suffer from acute anxiety, agoraphobia and panic attacks. I had not told the reception of my problems till I got to the surgery. I told Kathy and she went out of her way to calm me and said i could sit opposite her and wait for Dr Patel. After my appointments Kathy booked and wrote down my coming appointments and introduced me to Mrs Webber-Gostage so when I go for my next appointment I would know who I was meeting, such a relief to be put at ease by a most helpful receptionist THANK YOU so very much for being so understanding I Highly recommended The Grove.

2nd March 2018

Phoned today for an urgent prescription for asthma drugs and as usual the reception staff were unhelpful. Ive sent an email request but apparently no guarantee anyone will respond within 48 hours. When ever I phone the Grove Medical Centre I do it with dread.

10th November 2017

I have been a patient at the Grove in Egham for over 20 years. After Dr Veronica Priestley retired my family was devastated because she was the most wonderful doctor. Since that time we have seen a variety of doctors at The Grove. All of us greatly appreciate Dr. Warwicker for his kindness and competency. I would also like to thank Dr Kaur who I am most impressed with. She, like many of the doctors at The Grove, is extremely professional and caring. My family is blessed to have such fantastic doctors. Thank you, Dr Warwicker and Dr Kaur for choosing medicine as a profession. We are lucky to have you.