The Grove Medical Centre

Church Road, Egham, Surrey, England, TW20 9QJ

10th November 2017

I have been a patient at the Grove in Egham for over 20 years. After Dr Veronica Priestley retired my family was devastated because she was the most wonderful doctor. Since that time we have seen a variety of doctors at The Grove. All of us greatly appreciate Dr. Warwicker for his kindness and competency. I would also like to thank Dr Kaur who I am most impressed with. She, like many of the doctors at The Grove, is extremely professional and caring. My family is blessed to have such fantastic doctors. Thank you, Dr Warwicker and Dr Kaur for choosing medicine as a profession. We are lucky to have you.

10th July 2017

I've been going to the Grove for 20+yrs, I'm finding the doctors are becoming less patient and more patronising. Im fortunate enough not to have to see the doctor very often so when i go its for a reason which i think is important, so don't expect eye rolls or the doctor telling me i should know things that are obvious to them, because i don't. I ended up talking about trivial things, whilst trying to suss out if i could actually talk about the thing i went for in the first place......guess what..... i couldn't. So i'm going to wait 6 weeks to see the doctor i know will have time for me.

19th February 2017

I feel extremely fortunate to be a patient at the Grove Medical Centre. We have excellent GPs, as well as the other healthcare staff and administration staff.

12th October 2016

I have recently moved to Bracknell but cannot move doctors as The Grove in Egham is the best medical centre I have ever been too. so very professional understanding and very thorough, always able to get a appointment the same day and all the doctors there are exceptional . Thank you

1st August 2016