The Grange Group Practice

The Health Centre, Spaines Road, Fartown, Huddersfield England, HD2 2QA

10th December 2019

I was dealt with by the medical secretary (over the phone) Safina. I found her to be extremely helpful in dealing with my call, i felt she went over and above by booking my referral appointment as well as speaking to the nurses on my behalf ans giving me additinal information ie. If my appointment gets declined and what to do. Lovely manner; need more like her.

1st November 2019

My visits to the surgery a very sporadic. I needed an appointment for my son and was given one for a Saturday. (Thumbs up from me). We saw Dr Rajkumar, he was friendly, had a very good manner and very patient (i didnt feel rushed like i have felt in previous appointments) he explained things well and i felt comfortable and free to ask questions. After we left the surgery my 9 year old also commented on how nice the doctor was (he wouldn't normally do this). Overall i found this visit very refreshing in comparison to my previous visits and was compelled to write this review. I have since tried calling the surgery to arrange a telephone appointment but unable to get through, therefore i walked to the surgery. The receptionist apologised and advised there is an issue with the telephone system which the surgery is trying to resolve. Nevertheless im still happy - as the receptionist apologised, explained the reason for the problem and her manner was friendly. Been a patient here approx 9 years.

28th October 2019

Iv been with the doctors for many many years and unfortunately this services is shocking,iv rang the surgery today from 8am 25 calls later I get told theres no more appointment and have to a doctor call me sometime today.this is not the first time this has happened.I understand as it's a busy time of the year,but this is crazy.It takes ages to get threw then most of time staff are rude,unhelpful and not at all under standing. But 25 call no answer is a bit outrageous to say the least,more phone lines are needed,Poeple cant always take time out of work to fit in with doctors,,I'm raging at this mornings performance to say the least.this needs to be sorted as it's crazy,

11th February 2019

Diabolical practice. No continuity of GPs, seems to be a lack of communication. I.e. every time I visit with the same complaint I have to explain everything from square one as if the doctors can't be bothered to check your notes! Impossible to get appointments & even ordering repeat scripts can be an issue as very often the phones are unanswered! If you suffer from ongoing health problems you need to avoid this practice

29th October 2013

The surgery is nice and modern, and the doctors are helpful and caring. However it can be damn well near impossible to get an appointment. If you have the option to, I'd try searching for another surgery in the area if you're prone to health issues!

{{category}} working at The Grange Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Grange Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb94x