The Firs

Stephenson Road, London, England, E17 7JT

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th February 2016

Sat waiting in reception for almost an hour as nurse wasn't aware there were appointments waiting

11th January 2016

Wonderful and helpful receptionist not to talk about the doctor who showed a lot of empathy for my condition and who came up with solutions to my problems.m

21st December 2015

I have been registered with The Firs for over 10 years , I am very happy with my G.P. but it is impossible to get an appointment . I called early in the morning to book a visit and the answering machine was saying that the service is only available from 14.30 onwards.I called back at 14.30 and the line was constantly busy , I kept redialling at least 35 times from 14.30 to 15.10 and finally I managed after waiting 15 minutes on the line to speak to a nurse. I asked if I could book an appointment with my G.P. ( I didn't want an appointment for the same day obviously as I know how busy the G.P. are ) and the nurse told me " we don't have an appointment available for today but you can call back on Wednesday morning and if there are any availability the doctor will call you back and arrange the appointment with you for the same day ". I am employed and I don't have the luxury to leave my job whenever I want, that's why i called to book an appointment so that I can take time off or leave early work to go to the appointment. The booking service it has always been very poor unfortunately. The Firs website advertise the now online booking is available but the page requires a reference number and password that I was never given.

11th June 2015

I was very pleased, that I was able to make an appointment Wednesday in person to see an unspecified doctor. I had been told to see a doctor by my dentist and I left his surgery and went direct to the Firs I was in pain and the young lady offered me an appointment at 4.50 pm the same day. I saw Dr Poole who was brisk and dealt with my problems in an efficient manor asking me to return the next day a blood test again I got an appointment for the Thursday. I was surprised as I know this is a busy place.

1st October 2014

I must give credit where credit is due. I have never had any problems whatsoever here, polite helpful and courteous staff, they go out of their way to help you even with millions of things to do, as i'm sure they must be extremely busy both receptionists and GP's alike. If an appointment is needed one is given the same day :o) Cannot fault any of my experiences here.

31st March 2015
Response from The Firs

Dear Patient Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service. We do our best for the care of our patients. Kind Regards Practice Manager

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »