The Firs

Stephenson Road, London, England, E17 7JT

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

2nd February 2018

45 minutes waiting on the phone from appointment opening time to be told no available appointments and only two doctors working. Not possible to prebook in advance for either urgent or non-urgent cases. This system is broken, so frustrated!

10th January 2018

The receptionists within the practice are extremely efficient when dealing with non standard queries. On two occasions recently the staff have provided a great level of customer service/care. You don't get this everywhere! The staff made great efforts to accommodate my requests, working dilligently to assist me along the way. The customer service has improved at this practice, and the follow ups are as promised should it be required. I feel confident when making a request that it will be dealt with efficiently in the appropriate way.

8th August 2017

I am Doctor's Akingbala patient for almost 15 years. I am very happy with the service provided over the years, and actually it is getting better and better. The first point of contact is the reception, and their staff are very welcome and work with excellence. We are a family of 6 and my whole family are happy with the service provided. I have lots of health issues and I always been treated and looked after with extreme professionalism. Great referral services, nurses are excellent, when they request exams I always get appointments after words to discuss the results and care plan in this surgery are very good.

19th April 2017

I have been with The Firs for many years. I'm more than happy with my GP. I feel very fortunate that I'm under his very professional care. I'm deeply distressed that a situation that I found myself in through no fault of my own has been badly handled. I need a strong painkiller. As the pharmacy that I use is based in Leeds. The Firs will not process the prescription; as a representative, will not be able to collect the prescription by hand. They refuse to send the prescription electronically. As a result. Nobody contacts me!! I've been in agony over the lack of medication. This has been going on before Christmas 2016. This stubbornness is unbelievable. I'm paying the {agony} price.

14th March 2017

First of all you can never get through !!! It rings and rings then u can hear someone pick the phone up and just put it down ! So after doing this about 30 to 40 times someone will answer . Some doctors are amamzing. But some new ones are useless they talk down to you and don't listen . Your ill and they will talk over in a phone consultation . Getting an appitmnet is a nightmare. They keep taking people on and on and on . But can not keep up with demand . It's shocking how they are allowed to keep taking people on like this and treating the ones they have like crap. I have asked left messages for the practise manager to call me 3 times . Still no call . If I was you I would not join this surgery they are useless ... Once I was so upset of being hung up on I got my friend to drive me in whilst I was on the mobile I walked into reception and asked them why they keep cutting me off ! They told me the phones were playing up lol cause at that stage my put did not cut off as I was in front of them over 60 bells later . Care for the people you have and of course other people neeed help to so take more bloody doctors on. Simple

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »