The Ferns Medical Practice

Farnham Centre For Health, Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QS

Also known as: Dr Robinson & Partners

8th March 2019

I was seen as a temporary patient by Dr Blundell, she was kind and caring. I was treated with dignity and in a professional manner. I would highly recommend. Thanks also go to the kind receptionist and lovely nursing team.

4th March 2019

Waited for an hour then found out that there is no appointment, which was booked before. Wasted 2.5 hours in total.

11th January 2019

The doctor was dismissive, unconcerned and rushed, My medical history was not considered and no questions asked abour my current health. Absolutely appalling.

22nd October 2018

My family would like to thank the Ferns Medical practice & in particular Dr Katherine Deane. My mother is a patient at your practice & was unwell last week ( she is a widow living on her own.) Dr Deane came out to see my mother at her home, called an ambulance, called the family & then stayed with my mother whilst they waited for the ambulance to arrive. We are all so grateful for your care & attention. My mother is safely back home now after a spell in hospital. Many, many thanks.

21st August 2018

I have been a patient at this practice for many years and have always been impressed by the care I have received, both when my children were small and now that I am retired. I am now a patient of Doctor Ardagh. She involves me in decisions, refers on when necessary and is very thorough. I find the receptionists helpful and efficient.

{{category}} working at The Ferns Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Ferns Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhky