The Family Practice

St John's Health Centre, Hermitage Road, St John's, Woking, SurreyEngland, GU21 8TD

8th July 2019

I can never seem to get an appointment - i call at 8.30am as suggested by the receptionist - by the time i get through no appts left ! Now i would like an appt in a couple of weeks - cant get one of those either !!! My son needed a review appt for asthma review recently and as he works in London and only get his work rota one week in advance it was a nightmare trying to get an appt- made worse by the receptionist being very short and abrupt and making you feel that you shouldn't be calling for appts! We don't even see the GP that often! I am very unhappy with this service to the point I am going to try and transfer to another surgery

9th May 2019

I want an 'not applicable' option for the first 2 questions with a star rating as I have not managed to get an appointment so have had no care and have not seen the surgery. I have been at this practice for 18 years and although the doctors have always been very good it is now almost impossible to get a timely appointment. I started phoning, using 2 phones, at 8:30 am (when the lines open). I finally got through, more than 150 calls later, to speak to the receptionist at 8:55 am to be told there were no appointments left but I should have phoned at 8:30 am when they did have appointments. I can not be the first person to tell this practice that I have been trying since 8:30 am to get through. This practice needs to make some kind of change in how it operates as at the moment they are wasting everyone's time - including the office staff - with the lack of appointments. I was then asked if I had heard of Livi. I explained that the issue was something that a doctor would have to see - which the receptionist agreed was the case. So a completely wasted 30 minutes.

11th February 2019

I have been a patient at this surgery for the last 26 years. I dont tend to book an appointment unless i deem the issue to be serious or ongoing however trying to get an appointment is impossible. Today i spent 15 minutes trying to get through to book an appointment and when i finally spoke to a receptionist she told me there was no appointments and i should have called at half 8. When she was told i did her response was 'its not my system.' Every single time i call or arrive for an appointment the staff at reception are incredibly rude, unhelpful, obnoxious and unapproachable. The amount of times this has been said and nothing is ever done.

12th December 2018

Receptionists try to accommodate urgent appointments. Doctors go above and beyond when caring for elderly frail patients and keep families fully informed.

{{category}} working at The Family Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Family Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb9zb