The Family Practice

St John's Health Centre, Hermitage Road, St John's, Woking, SurreyEngland, GU21 8TD 1 2 3 4 5 46 reviews

2nd March 2020

I can't respond about whether I was involved enough in decisions about my care and treatment, whether the surgery was clean or the receptionists helpful as I've been on hold for 1 hour and 2 minutes currently trying to book an appointment. I think I'm only moving up the queue (started as third in the queue) as other people are giving up holding.

29th January 2020

Called in the morning at 8.30 was asked by the receptionist what was wrong I told her she booked me in that afternoon and I was seen and referred to a hospital for an appointment that day the hospital phoned me the next day to offer me an appointment and was seen at the hospital within 6 days of my doctors appointment I was given the all clear so impressed with everyone at The Family Practice St Johns please be understanding with the Receptionists they can only work with what appointments they have to offer, they don't have a magic wand to make appointments suddenly appear

23rd January 2020

To get an appointment is really difficult. If you call at 8.30 when they open you can’t get through. You presenting back for 10 minutes and by the time you get through they have none left. I have been trying for 3 days to get an appointment with no luck. This is not acceptable. My friends and family with other GP surgeries in the area do not have this problem.

20th December 2019

Absolutely impossible to get an appointment. No non-urgent appointments are ever available. Can't keeping ringing every morning at 8.30 if at work !! Today as there were no future appointments available I asked for an appointment at the Out of Hours service in Woking and the receptionist told me the surgery is banned from using that service ! How can that possibly happen? What about the patients that need this service ! Will be moving whole family to a different surgery, stay well clear of this one !

15th November 2019

I recognise that appoitments are hard to get at all GP practices, but the recent changes here are an abolute nightmare. I still can't figure out how to get an appointment as get different infotmation each time I try. finally got an appoitment with my regular GP (had to wait 3 weeks) and the was switched, without explnantion to someonelse. I been here for over 25 years, I would move but nowhere else seems any better sadly!

{{category}} working at The Family Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Family Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb9zb