The Datchet Health Centre

4 Green Lane, Datchet, Slough, England, SL3 9EX

22nd November 2019

When I discuss my experiences with the Datchet Health Centre with friends who are registered at other practices, they are amazed at the wonderful service I get here. I have always founds the receptionists to helpful and understanding, and I rarely have to wait for my appointment with the doctor. I have recently been diagnosed with a serious illness, and I could not have had better or more expert treatment, or more sympathetic understanding. My elderly mother who lives with me also thinks that the practice is excellent especially as she has direct comparison with her previous practice in Worcestershire which left so much to be desired. She always feels that the doctors and nurses take time with her and she never feels that she is being rushed. It seems to me that most complaints are about the appointment booking system first thing in the morning which is what we all have to do if we want to see a doctor that day. As far as I can tell, this is universal. However, the difference at The Datchet Health Centre is that I know I will always see a doctor that day, even though it may not be my first choice. I can only reiterate that I consider myself to be unbelievably lucky being a patient at this practice. Keep up the good work.

14th November 2019

I think it is about time patients started giving DHC the credit they deserve. The Receptionists have a very difficult job constantly dealing with rude, aggressive and demanding patients. It is extremely unfair that patients take their frustration out on them just because they on the front line. I have only ever found them polite and friendly and happy to help. Maybe because I treat them with the respect they deserve and they respond to how they are spoken to?? I have also had dealings with the Acting Practice Manager recently and again found her professional, polite and very helpful. We are so lucky to have such brilliant, knowledgeable and caring Doctors and Nurses. The Paramedics are also a huge asset to the Surgery. Many surgeries are not so fortunate. Of course improvements can always be made in any surgery or organisation but I believe the staff of DHC strive very hard to do this despite all the negative comments. I would just like to say ‘keep up the good work’. Some of your patients really appreciate you!!

{{category}} working at The Datchet Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Datchet Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecc26