The Corfton Road Surgery

10 Corfton Road, Ealing, London, N/a, W5 2HS

28th April 2016

I understand Dr. Fragoyannis is very busy however, I only asked for 5 minutes consultation but the receptionist simply refused no matter what the circumstances. Very very difficult to make appointment.

A generally Good Surgery

28th April 2016

Very good well managed surgery.

28th April 2016

Dr. Alex is very professional always willing to give his time to you. He is happy to explain in simple terms your medical condition. Always a pleasure to meet him for advice.

28th April 2016

I am very happy with the care provided, the doctors and nurses are professionals, very caring and listen to you. I have been a patient here for about 4 years. I have seen about 5 different doctors ( Dr. Donegan, Dr. Fragoyannis, Dr. Caroline ...) and 2 nurses and was very pleased with the care/advice provided. There are several different receptionists and most of them are nice and very helpful. When I call in the morning and need an urgent appointment, they call me back and I get an appointment on the same day. When you are in the surgery, they treat you nicely, greet you with a smile. However I am not happy with one of the receptionists. Whenever I call and she picks up the phone, I feel that she is annoyed that I call and want to book or change my appointment. When I want to choose a doctor, she says I cannot do that. When I called this morning and wanted to book an appointment with a female doctor, she said I couldn't choose a doctor. It's a pity I do not know her name! Luckily, I meet other receptionists more often. Next time when she picks up the phone, I may hang up and call again later. But this surgery is great and I can highly recommend it.

{{category}} working at The Corfton Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Corfton Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejf8e