The Corfton Road Surgery

10 Corfton Road, Ealing, London, N/a, W5 2HS

10th May 2016

The surgery is open at reasonable times and the waiting room is pleasant.

10th May 2016

The extent of my dealing with people other than Dr Alex is limited. However, I would like to say a special thank you to Dr Magdalena as she has transformed my life by changing my asthma drugs. This was not even considered by a bronchial specialist at Charing Cross, so I am very grateful and impressed. Thank you. I would also like to say thank you to the put-upon ladies in Reception, especially Gill. Thanks to you too.

8th May 2016

I have to wait at least three weeks to see Dr. Alex. To make an appointment with the two other senior GPs is much easier. I have a great respect for two other senior GPs but Dr. Alex is my GP and I prefer to see him when really I need him. Even to see a nurse, I have to wait a long time, she is always fully booked up.

6th May 2016

I would highly recommend this surgery. The staff work well together as a team, all listen to your problems and act quickly and efficiently whilst showing care and consideration for your needs. I have seen different doctors at the surgery depending on my needs and I find Doctor D the woman doctor outstanding. As a carer I was always treated with respect and understanding and the staff were well aware of my needs. As an example of their work my daughter phoned one day to say she was not well and was quite rightly passed through to a doctor and seen at a hospital near where she worked within a couple of hours, it turned out she had a very serious infection which needed treatment immediately - fantastic.

6th May 2016

The surgery is clean and space for patients is adequate. Majority of receptionists are helpful and approachable. Quite satisfied with the service received. Many thanks Mrs. Joanna Bojarska-Silenzi - Age 64

{{category}} working at The Corfton Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Corfton Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejf8e