The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

30th January 2015

Cedars is a great surgery, all the staff are friendly and helpful from the receptionists to the nurses and the GP's. Having had a few health problems last year I was helped, reassured and given treatment and medication that has put well on the road to recovery and given me a renewed vigour for life. Thank you! :)

30th December 2014

The receptionists are always so helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. I have always managed to get an appointment the same day, not always with a particular doctor but if you are in need of care that does not matter. I use the online service which allows me to make an appointment, order my medication and send messages to the practice 24/7 which is so helpful as I work a shift pattern. My overall experience with the practice from doctors, nurses or administrative staff has always been first class.

24th December 2014

Dr Rawson and Dr Russell are so Good to Talk to, they Listen!

3rd December 2014

23rd October 2013

I have received exceptional care at this surgery since I registered some 15 years ago (approx.) Recently I had to attend and see Dr's Feeney and Tapping a number of time and the care was exceptional. Following this I had to make a number of enquiries and requests of the staff and they too were brilliant. I think we can be very quick to complain but I believe we should also give thanks where they are due/deserved. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »