The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th June 2015

I have been with Cedars surgery now for nearly 2 years and i am so glad i did register at this surgery as the staff are so freindly, the surgery is very clean and welcoming, All nurses and doctors i have seen have been excellent and very efficient and caring to my needs. I never feel like i am troubling them and they are thorough in assessing what my problems are as well as ease of appointments as they are very accomodating as well as i find i can make an appointment within a day or so at times if not within a week with my actual doctor. I commend not only the doctors & nurses but the reception staff and office staff on excellent second to none care & customer skills are the best i have expereinced in such a long time. I would not hesitate in recommending this practice to anyone who is looking for a good surgery.

13th March 2015

I have been a patient at the Cedars for 50 years and have never had cause to complain. Always a friendly pleasant reception, I have seen at one time or another all the doctors and nurses there and al have been helpful and reassuring. My own doctor, Dr. Feeney, is great!

12th February 2015

I have been a patient at Cedars since I moved down from the Midlands around 2011. All the staff are friendly and helpful, the receptionists patient and efficient even when under pressure. Doctors are caring and take time to listen, explain health issues, answer questions and discuss treatment options. Patients may have to wait for an appointment with a specific doctor but receptionists have gone out of their way to book me a GP appointment in an emergency. The Cedars also offers a number of other services and clinics, thus avoiding the need to go further afield, e.g. hearing clinics - check out the website! I always recommend The Cedars to people new to the area, just as my friend did.

18th November 2014

Staff would sometimes give me the information I needed by speaking to the doctor and then getting back to me,saving me making an appointment saving time for other people to be seen.A first class team of doctors and staff.

3rd February 2015

The cedar surgery is one of the best , always friendly and helpful and all of the doctors listen

« 1 2 3 4 5 »