The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th March 2015

I have been a patient at the Cedars for 50 years and have never had cause to complain. Always a friendly pleasant reception, I have seen at one time or another all the doctors and nurses there and al have been helpful and reassuring. My own doctor, Dr. Feeney, is great!

12th February 2015

I have been a patient at Cedars since I moved down from the Midlands around 2011. All the staff are friendly and helpful, the receptionists patient and efficient even when under pressure. Doctors are caring and take time to listen, explain health issues, answer questions and discuss treatment options. Patients may have to wait for an appointment with a specific doctor but receptionists have gone out of their way to book me a GP appointment in an emergency. The Cedars also offers a number of other services and clinics, thus avoiding the need to go further afield, e.g. hearing clinics - check out the website! I always recommend The Cedars to people new to the area, just as my friend did.

18th November 2014

Staff would sometimes give me the information I needed by speaking to the doctor and then getting back to me,saving me making an appointment saving time for other people to be seen.A first class team of doctors and staff.

3rd February 2015

The cedar surgery is one of the best , always friendly and helpful and all of the doctors listen

30th January 2015

Cedars is a great surgery, all the staff are friendly and helpful from the receptionists to the nurses and the GP's. Having had a few health problems last year I was helped, reassured and given treatment and medication that has put well on the road to recovery and given me a renewed vigour for life. Thank you! :)

« 1 2 3 4 5 »