The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th December 2015

Always helpful and efficient. Reception staff are pleasant and always willing to help. Nurses are excellent and supportive. I have had good treatment from the Doctors I have seen.

16th December 2015

Having recently moved to the area and new to he practice, I am extremely impressed with the high level of service in particular that of Dr Feeney when I became ill recently. Prompt referral to the local hospital and follow up telephone call to relay result of test. Thank you.

15th December 2015

This surgery and all its staff is the best that we (my wife and I) have been with. It is infinitely better than one in the area we moved from. I cannot praise highly enough the people employed at the Cedars, nor the quality of care and treatment given.

12th August 2015

I have been registered to the Cedars Surgery all my life and have always felt that the doctors and nurses care about the problem I am seeking help for. All the reception staff are extremely helpful, polite and friendly. I would thoroughly recommend this practice to anyone as I, myself, am extremely happy with the service they provide.

23rd July 2015

I have been with the surgery since I moved to Deal about 8 years ago. During that time I have always been very well cared-for. Both the doctors and staff are very kind and professional. I feel fortunate in being a patient there.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »