The Cedars Surgery

24 Marine Road, Walmer, Deal, KentEngland, CT14 7DN

Cedars Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th December 2015

Having recently moved to the area and new to he practice, I am extremely impressed with the high level of service in particular that of Dr Feeney when I became ill recently. Prompt referral to the local hospital and follow up telephone call to relay result of test. Thank you.

15th December 2015

This surgery and all its staff is the best that we (my wife and I) have been with. It is infinitely better than one in the area we moved from. I cannot praise highly enough the people employed at the Cedars, nor the quality of care and treatment given.

12th August 2015

I have been registered to the Cedars Surgery all my life and have always felt that the doctors and nurses care about the problem I am seeking help for. All the reception staff are extremely helpful, polite and friendly. I would thoroughly recommend this practice to anyone as I, myself, am extremely happy with the service they provide.

23rd July 2015

I have been with the surgery since I moved to Deal about 8 years ago. During that time I have always been very well cared-for. Both the doctors and staff are very kind and professional. I feel fortunate in being a patient there.

20th June 2015

I have been with Cedars surgery now for nearly 2 years and i am so glad i did register at this surgery as the staff are so freindly, the surgery is very clean and welcoming, All nurses and doctors i have seen have been excellent and very efficient and caring to my needs. I never feel like i am troubling them and they are thorough in assessing what my problems are as well as ease of appointments as they are very accomodating as well as i find i can make an appointment within a day or so at times if not within a week with my actual doctor. I commend not only the doctors & nurses but the reception staff and office staff on excellent second to none care & customer skills are the best i have expereinced in such a long time. I would not hesitate in recommending this practice to anyone who is looking for a good surgery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »