Tadworth Medical Centre

1 Troy Close, Tadworth, Surrey, England, KT20 5JE

31st December 2016

I tried to cancel my 9.20 appointment this morning at this practice. Nobody was answering the phones, 111 wouldn't help me and my own surgery who made the appointment did not call me back when I left a voice message to cancel the appointment (I did this yesterday afternoon). Did you ever receive the message from Fitznells that because I felt better and no longer needed to see a Dr today for you to cancel it? I am quite duisgusted by the lack of communication between 111, Fitznells and yourself and especially with you not answering the phone today.

20th December 2016

Best surgery in the area , I have seen some very "challenging " members of the public while in the waiting room and the staff are always polite even when this has happened

2nd December 2016

I have been attending this surgery for the last seven years, and after all this time the reception staff's appauling attitude has not changed ( please note not all of the staff ) It is absolutely disgusting how they talk to patients face to face and on the phone, and my husband and I have noticed over the years its always the same two ladies. Some serious staff training needs to happen. I have had enough tuts, long sighs and "its nothing to do with me answers" You genuinley feel like a burden calling up. I even had a meeting with the old practise mananger 2 years ago due to the staff's behaviour after I sent two complain letters ehich were previously ignored, and nothing seems to have improved at all. I cannot fault the doctors or nurses, but I totally dread phoning to make an appointment for me or my family incase I am about to get the usual unnecessary attitude.

2nd November 2016

It is impossible to get an appointment. What kind of service is that. day after day you phone wait ages on the phone only to be told there are no appointments. This is week after week. Terrible and you just don't know what to do. This must improve. We have been trying to get an appointment for 4 weeks and are no further forward. The doctors are very helpful when you do get to see them. Please address this before someone dies.

31st October 2016

Extremely difficult to get an appointment. I have a serious heart issue and cannot get the non emergency monitoring I am supposed to have. I've been reduced to tears of frustration twice in the last year. Incredibly stressful - and precisely what I do not need. Doctors and staff are pleasant but there are simply not enough appointments for the number of registered patients.