Tadworth Medical Centre

1 Troy Close, Tadworth, Surrey, England, KT20 5JE

24th August 2015

Today I saw Dr. P. Greenway and was very satisfied with his assessment of my ailment and his recommended treatment and follow up.

28th July 2015

26th July 2015

14th July 2015

Dr. Shabrokh has been our family doctor for more than 10 years, and has always been kind, patient, and helpful. My wife suffered a severe stroke some years ago, and he has been particularly supportive throughout the recovery and post-recovery period. The practice is friendly, relaxed, and welcoming. The only problem is that they're busy, so getting an appointment can sometimes be a trial - although the new telephone queuing system is a great improvement. Overall the whole family feels that we get great care from the practice.

8th July 2015

My wife and I have been patients at Tadworth Medical Centre for about 20 years and have never been disappointed with the service and care received. suggestions: I would like to see a receptionist at the front desk again.

8th July 2015
Response from Tadworth Medical Centre

We have an issue with a receptionist on the front desk. There would be no privicy for the patient and receptionist having a conversation. This is the reason why we have a radio playing to drown our conversations and preserve confidentiality. Practice Manager

{{category}} working at Tadworth Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Nurses working at Tadworth Medical Centre