Tadworth Medical Centre

1 Troy Close, Tadworth, Surrey, England, KT20 5JE

8th July 2015

My wife and I have been patients at Tadworth Medical Centre for about 20 years and have never been disappointed with the service and care received. suggestions: I would like to see a receptionist at the front desk again.

8th July 2015
Response from Tadworth Medical Centre

We have an issue with a receptionist on the front desk. There would be no privicy for the patient and receptionist having a conversation. This is the reason why we have a radio playing to drown our conversations and preserve confidentiality. Practice Manager

30th June 2015

Making an appointment with a specific doctor is usually difficult. My latest with Dr greenway took 4 attempts , each with long phone waits. Since they set dates for annual reviews a year ahead, surely they could set up an appointment and save us frustrating effort. I believe it is important to develop a long term relationship with a specific GP who meets your needs.

29th June 2015

I needed to see a Doctor urgently early on last Saturday morning when the Surgery was closed. I called NHS111 and within two hours, I was seen by a Doctor at the Bradbury Wing at Epsom Hospital. I was advised to see my GP as soon as possible and was able to see Dr Greenway on the Monday afternoon. This is the very best care and the NHS and Tadworth Medical Centre are to be praised.

4th December 2014

The doctor I saw on the day, listened to my problem and didnt rush me.They discussed with me possible treatments and what I would prefer which was a change from some previous doctors who more or less dictated to me. The doctor also booked me me another in two weeks time which spared me having to arrange a date with the reception staff.

17th November 2014

Doctors and staff are excellent. A good surgery.